For Sale 02-03 bugeye Seibon carbon fiber hood, taking offers pick up only
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 02-03 bugeye Seibon carbon fiber hood, taking offers pick up only within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey guys, im currently taking offers on a Seibon Carbon Fiber hood for an 02-03 Bugeye. This was on my ...

02-03 bugeye Seibon carbon fiber hood, taking offers pick up only

Hey guys, im currently taking offers on a Seibon Carbon Fiber hood for an 02-03 Bugeye.

This was on my car when i bought it, i dont like the style i swapped it out for an oem hood.

A bit about the hood:

There is quite a bit of fading the hood really needs some TLC. It needs a good sanding and a new clear coat. Ive been doing what I could with wax and claybar but it NEEDS a sand and clear coat to look much better.

As far as damages go there is a scratch on the hood and cracks on the driverside edges. Ill try and get pics of this up ASAP.

CF HOOD GALLERY CLICK HERE

That is a link to a gallery with all of the pictures I have so far, ill get updated pics with closeups of the edges up soon.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image_28129.jpeg 
Views:	47 
Size:	122.0 KB 
ID:	111535

This hood is located in Jamaica New York. I do NOT want to, nor do i Plan on shipping this hood. Itll be pick up only.

Reply or pm me any offers and interest.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thats not how far up the hood sits when it is closed btw, i popped the hood to get a better pic of the corner. As far as fitment goes it fits pretty well, if you take a look at the first pic in the OP you can see the gap is a bit larger on the left side than it is on the right. I never tried adjusting the hood to see if that could be fixed.

About 8 more recent pics were added to the gallery.

These three are pics of the "worst damage". The driver side corners, and a long scratch. Im not sure how deep the scratch goes, this is pretty much how I got the hood.

As mentioned ive been washing, waxing, and claybar'ing this hood to keep it from getting worse, ive been doing my best and I dont want to sand and clear coat it on my own, i feel i might make it worse if i attempt to.

Bump.
    Last edited by surchk; 02-01-2013 at 01:04 PM.

bump!

hood is off the car ready to be picked up, does NOT include hinges/bolts.

Re: 02-03 bugeye Seibon carbon fiber hood, taking offers pick up only

Still got hood bump!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.