Want To Buy Wanted: JDM 08+ STi V Limited Front Lip Spoiler
Results 1 to 8 of 8

This is a discussion on Wanted: JDM 08+ STi V Limited Front Lip Spoiler within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I can't find one anywhere and rallysportdirect stopped offering it. If you have this item available I'm willing to drive ...

  1. #1
    Registered User bbrock171's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    179

    Wanted: JDM 08+ STi V Limited Front Lip Spoiler

    I can't find one anywhere and rallysportdirect stopped offering it. If you have this item available I'm willing to drive or pay for shipping. Thanks.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    orlando flawduh
    Posts
    12,677
    I Support ClubWRX
    I'm not sure if you've looked for this but you can get replicas on eBay for pretty cheap. It's going to get hit, scraped, etc anyway so the cheaper the better right?

    desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

  4. #3
    Registered User the_truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    17
    ^^^ This. I have a JNA V-Style lip, it looks pretty damn good and it was only $130. In fact I got it on Christmas and I've already scraped it twice and that was going super slow. There just are some spots that are not subie friendly.

  5. #4
    Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    orlando flawduh
    Posts
    12,677
    I Support ClubWRX
    yup. no matter how slow you go & how much of an angle you try to get, you're going to scrape eventually. 'tis the subie life.

    desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

  6. #5
    Registered User bbrock171's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    I'm not sure if you've looked for this but you can get replicas on eBay for pretty cheap. It's going to get hit, scraped, etc anyway so the cheaper the better right?
    I've looked, but I just thought it would be cool the find the actual JDM piece with the STi badge on it. Would also like to eventually get the matching JDM side skirts.

  7. #6
    Registered User bbrock171's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by the_truth View Post
    ^^^ This. I have a JNA V-Style lip, it looks pretty damn good and it was only $130. In fact I got it on Christmas and I've already scraped it twice and that was going super slow. There just are some spots that are not subie friendly.
    That actually looks pretty alright, and I'm really liking the price compared to the JDM piece. Thanks!

  8. #7
    Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    orlando flawduh
    Posts
    12,677
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by bbrock171 View Post
    I've looked, but I just thought it would be cool the find the actual JDM piece with the STi badge on it. Would also like to eventually get the matching JDM side skirts.
    you can buy the STi badge also :P

    acutally, heres one that has the lip & the badge together :

    11 12 Impreza WRX STI V Limited Front Lip Emblem | eBay

    desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

  9. #8
    Registered User bbrock171's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    179
    Nice, I can piece together my very own knockoff! Thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •