For Sale Crawford v2 AOS TMIC 08+ STI

This is a discussion on Crawford v2 AOS TMIC 08+ STI within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; A few months back I bought a Crawford AOS v2 for GR / GV TMIC setup. I opened the box ...

Crawford v2 AOS TMIC 08+ STI

A few months back I bought a Crawford AOS v2 for GR / GV TMIC setup. I opened the box and connected the hoses to the AOS but never got around to installing it. As STU doesn't allow for PCV removal (required for install of this AOS), I've decided to go a slightly different route. The cheapest place I've found it online is $360; I'm asking $325 shipped, $300 local pick up (near RTP in North Carolina). This includes everything Crawford ships with it, never used.

This would work for a WRX as well, however the hose lengths on one or two hoses are slightly different (I believe).

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I was sent a PM asking for pictures. Here they are for anyone interested (click for thumbnail for larger image):

When I say it comes with everything Crawford ships it with, I mean everything:

Even the original box:

Since the AOS has never been installed, it is in perfect condition. No scratches, stains, dents, etc.: