For Sale Few items from ver 3 STi RA

This is a discussion on Few items from ver 3 STi RA within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Here are a couple of items I currently have up for sale off a ver3 STi RA. The car itself ...

Few items from ver 3 STi RA

Here are a couple of items I currently have up for sale off a ver3 STi RA. The car itself has already been sent to the scrap yard so there is really nothing else available. All prices are OBO but buyer pays shipping/handling/paypal fees:

- First up ver 3 STi (pink "I" badge) front grill. One broken tab upper middle. Does not effect fastening to the car. No scratches and badge is near perfect condition - $75

- Aluminum Control Arms with everything pictured below - $225

- Ver 3 STi RA gauge cluster with DCCD display and connector on back, near perfect condition - $175

- TMIC water sprayer set up, water tank, pump, hoses/nozzles, and dash control buttons w/wiring connection and cut pigtail for ver 3 dash - $75

Pics upon request

- Orange Banana Blinkers - $40

Pics upon request

- Flat fuel door (aspen white) - $40

Pics upon request

- Side skirts with all the mounting hard/plasticware I could salvage (aspen white) - $100

Pics upon request

- Ohlins FPS struts with 25 way adjustable damper and Bestex springs. I can do these for $900+ shipping

There are a few items that are pending sale from other sites. Examples of these items are STi fog light covers with the "over the fog light" mounting tab, rear spats, and STi front lip with repairable damage on one corner. If these sales fall through, I will be sure to post here as well. Also, keep in mind, all these parts are coming from Japan and may take 2-3 weeks for delivery but shipping costs will basically be the same as if I was shipping from California.
    Last edited by Flavah; 01-26-2013 at 01:01 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

BUMP