For Sale/Trade Looking to trade my 02 wrx aftermarket AEM CAI for stock air box
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Looking to trade my 02 wrx aftermarket AEM CAI for stock air box within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey guys I bought an 02 wrx with an AEM cold air intake on it. I have a check engine ...

Looking to trade my 02 wrx aftermarket AEM CAI for stock air box

Hey guys I bought an 02 wrx with an AEM cold air intake on it. I have a check engine light because of it and want to find someone who wants to trade their stock airbox for it. Let me know if you have a stock airbox I can buy too. Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Buy a Cobb AP and you can take care of that CEL and keep the CAI as well.

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    What's the CEL?
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    What's the CEL?
    Oh yeah... I guess that may be important. I was assuming it was a MAF thing because of the CAI.

Quote Originally Posted by USMC View Post
    Hey guys I bought an 02 wrx with an AEM cold air intake on it. I have a check engine light because of it and want to find someone who wants to trade their stock airbox for it. Let me know if you have a stock airbox I can buy too. Thanks!
    where ya from ill trade ya?

I have the lean left bank from the CAI and a bad cat or 02 sensor. I would just buy a Cobb ap but I don't have the money for one right now and I need new tires and have my timing belt changed. Ruh roh, Kalamazoo Mi.

Also, I have had many offers to trade, but i guess it comes down to whoever wants to send me a stock airbox first, then I can put it on an send out my CAI. It's my daily driver and I can't be sitting here waiting for an air intake to come.

Quote Originally Posted by USMC View Post
    Also, I have had many offers to trade, but i guess it comes down to whoever wants to send me a stock airbox first, then I can put it on an send out my CAI. It's my daily driver and I can't be sitting here waiting for an air intake to come.
    mehh i hear ya lol. same thing but i can get one nd would trade but not buying any parts till feb sooo just update thread when sold plznthnkz

Hey, I might be interested in a trade if another offer of mine falls through, Whats the brand/ model, and can you send pics?

It's the AEM cold air intake

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.