Want To Buy i need a turbo. in the southwest area new mexico.

This is a discussion on i need a turbo. in the southwest area new mexico. within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; im lookin for a turbo and with good internal wastegate. my 02 wrx turbo is startin to take a **** ...

Cool i need a turbo. in the southwest area new mexico.

im lookin for a turbo and with good internal wastegate. my 02 wrx turbo is startin to take a **** aswell as the wastegate. im in santa fe N.M
    please hit me up if you are selling or parting out near my area thankx.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by hunter1 View Post
    im lookin for a turbo and with good internal wastegate. my 02 wrx turbo is startin to take a **** aswell as the wastegate. im in santa fe N.M
    please hit me up if you are selling or parting out near my area thankx.
    Might be easier to just search for classifieds yourself. Nasioc gets a lot more sales traffic, so check over there if you need something quick.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying