Want To Buy Stock Struts and Mounts for 07 STI

This is a discussion on Stock Struts and Mounts for 07 STI within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Rear struts went out on me cuz of cracked mounts so I'm looking to see if anyone has upgraded their ...

Stock Struts and Mounts for 07 STI

Rear struts went out on me cuz of cracked mounts so I'm looking to see if anyone has upgraded their STI and have some laying around the garage they need to get rid of

Thanks guys!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ok, now this goes completely against what you were talking about before in your other threads.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Lol!! I got confused!!! Struts are "Stock" and Coilovers are "Aftermarket" I got it now. Sorry to post up stupid threads I just really need some "STRUTS" and mounts for the car. Trying to sell it and can't with it being like that I wouldn't want that done to me and im sure not going to do it to someone else.

I just replied to your even other thread

We'll get to the bottom of this here, I swear. Honestly the easiest thing to do though if you're selling the car, is to sell as is, and make any potential buyer aware of the issue. Someone will take care of it they way they want to considering it is aftermarket.

If you want to replace with stock components at all, make sure you do all 4 corners just the same.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Ok will do. Thanks for all your help I read your other thread and gonna buy some blown ones and have them rebuilt and just use the bounce of a clown car for now.....thank you so much again!

Quote Originally Posted by UNiKMeTaLLiX View Post
    Ok will do. Thanks for all your help I read your other thread and gonna buy some blown ones and have them rebuilt and just use the bounce of a clown car for now.....thank you so much again!
    And...you should buy my blown ones!!!!

I even have the springs, which you need!

How much? But do you also have the rear mounts as well? I need those.

I have the full assembly, all 4 corners. Includes the struts (blown, ready for rebuilds), the springs, which you'd have to source anyway if you just found struts, and the top-hats (mounts). See pic for a general idea.

I'd do $150 +shipping which is just a little more than what you'd pay for STI take-off springs alone. I imagine shipping would be $50-60 or more because each assembly is 30lbs or so. PM your address and I can get you an exact quote since my work has a shipping department