For Sale PA: ('02-'07) TXS WRX/STI Stealth Back exhaust

This is a discussion on PA: ('02-'07) TXS WRX/STI Stealth Back exhaust within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; As the title states, TXS Stealth Back exhaust that spent roughly 10,000 miles on my old 2004 STi. This system ...

I Support ClubWRX

PA: ('02-'07) TXS WRX/STI Stealth Back exhaust

As the title states, TXS Stealth Back exhaust that spent roughly 10,000 miles on my old 2004 STi.

This system includes:
    4" downpipe tapering to 3"
    3" high flow catpipe,
    3" midpipe tapering to 2.5"
    *You will need a gasket kit from TXS.

No axleback included, however I know of the following to fit: OEM STi and WRX axlebacks, Prodrive axleback, and the TXS line of rear muffler assemblies. I used both the STi axleback and a Prodrive oval tip axleback with great success. If you can find one, the Prodrive is arguably the best sounding muffler out there.

Asking $300 picked up. I would prefer local but perhaps something can be arranged if necessary. German Shorthaired Pointer and chew toy not included.

2004 WRB WRX Cobb Stage II - Sold...2004 PSM STi Cobb Stage II - Sold...2011 WRB WRX Torqued Performance Stage I - Daily Driven
    My current average MPG

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

**** I almost want this hahahaha.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    **** I almost want this hahahaha.
    If it's the distance, Mikie, I'll come up with a reason to visit NJ or Philly : ) This exhaust has been in my basement for 3 years, lol.
    2004 WRB WRX Cobb Stage II - Sold...2004 PSM STi Cobb Stage II - Sold...2011 WRB WRX Torqued Performance Stage I - Daily Driven
    My current average MPG

I Support ClubWRX
    Someone needs a nice exhaust...
    My current average MPG

I Support ClubWRX
    SOLD!
    My current average MPG