For Sale Kicker, 10" 100w powered subwoofer. With factory enclosure and mounting points.

This is a discussion on Kicker, 10" 100w powered subwoofer. With factory enclosure and mounting points. within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I just purchased (12/19/2012) a 2013 hatch that came with the factory installed 10" subwoofer. Since most of my stereo ...

Kicker, 10" 100w powered subwoofer. With factory enclosure and mounting points.

I just purchased (12/19/2012) a 2013 hatch that came with the factory installed 10" subwoofer. Since most of my stereo time is spent on talk radio stations , this was a little overkill for me. I'd like to get $250 for it. I'm located near Baltimore Maryland; I'm happy to ship to anywhere in US, but the buyer would pay shipping.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kickerSub1-small.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	130.4 KB 
ID:	110572Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kickerSub2-small.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	96.4 KB 
ID:	110573Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kickerSub3-small.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	124.6 KB 
ID:	110574
    Last edited by theda3g0; 12-23-2012 at 07:01 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User Jonney Knuckles's Avatar
    Is your WRX the limited? I have the base model WRX and was wondering if this would work in mine.. What side was it located on so I can check for factory wiring.

Negative, my WRX is not a limited model. The enclosure was mounted on the driver's side corner of the hatch space, tucked up against the driver's side rear seat. The cable was tucked under the corner of that seat. I wasn't able to see the cable/harness until I folded the seat down.

Thanks I'll look to see if I have the factory wiring, about how much does it weight? I live in NC just looking for approx shipping cost

Quote Originally Posted by Jonney Knuckles View Post
    Thanks I'll look to see if I have the factory wiring, about how much does it weight? I live in NC just looking for approx shipping cost
    It weighs somewhere around 10-12lbs. Measured by weighing myself, then weighing myself holding the sub, then calculating the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by theda3g0 View Post
    It weighs somewhere around 10-12lbs. Measured by weighing myself, then weighing myself holding the sub, then calculating the difference.
    lol thats awesome... My wife took the Subie to work today so once she gets back i can look to see if I have the factory wiring, and I'll let you know from there.. Thanks again

lol thats awesome... My wife took the Subie to work today so once she gets back i can look to see if I have the factory wiring, and I'll let you know from there.. Thanks again
    You're awesome. No worries man. Sometimes you gotta let the better half have fun too. My wife is takin mine to work sometime this week too. (she drives the kiddie hauler normally; Toyota Highlander)

I Support ClubWRX
    I let the better half go shopping, thats fun too! no touchy my rex I say!
    Rod
    2014 WRX SWP Premium sedan
    Stink-Eye Mob #57
    "Just remember, with great power comes great responsibility" - rarrior

Technically I bought it for her to replace her Nissan Sentra, so I am stuck driving my 430hp Hemi Ram.. After a long wekend driving her WRX it feels like Im driving a high chair..

Offer for the sub.

If you will take $225, I will take it...I am in Boston and will pay for shipping....

PM me or email cmerrill at gmail dot com

Thanks!

Chris

Registered User thescreensavers's Avatar
    Technically I bought it for her to replace her Nissan Sentra, so I am stuck driving my 430hp Hemi Ram.. After a long wekend driving her WRX it feels like Im driving a high chair..
    ha I know how you feel. Friend has an 03 Hemi 1500 and yea that thing feels so weird to drive from driving my much lower wrx
    2013 WRB WRX Hatchback
    GTWORX Cup Kit w/RCE Yellows/RCE Swaybars/Kartboy Endlinks/Muffler Delete/Shorty Antenna/