For Sale Subaru Parts super cheap- Los Angeles Area (no shipping, only pick up) mostly wrx
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Subaru Parts super cheap- Los Angeles Area (no shipping, only pick up) mostly wrx within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey Guys, I have a lot of parts up for sale. All these parts are in Excellent condition Buyer picks ...

Subaru Parts super cheap- Los Angeles Area (no shipping, only pick up) mostly wrx

Hey Guys,

I have a lot of parts up for sale. All these parts are in Excellent condition Buyer picks up, I will not ship ( because i really dont see shipping being cheap, unless there is a way you know that i dont). I am negotiable on the price and am a MOTIVATED SELLER.

These are all for Subaru's, Most for Impreza Wrx's , but parts are interchangeable and will work with most other models

Sub-Frame 2 piece - 02-07 impreza wrx
    Rear Sub-Frame - 02-07
    Gas Tank with Pump - 02-07
    Trunk Covers / pillars / door sills covers
    Ignition with key
    Steering column
    E-brake with e-brake line
    ABS Module
    Turn Signal Stalk
    Brake booster / Brake Master cylinder
    Drive Shaft
    EVAP carbon canister
    Starter
    Cruise Control Motor
    AC Condenser
    Clutch with Master and Slave cylinder
    Coolant reservoir
    CAT converter
    Up Pipe
    Radiator
    FUSE box
    Turbo Heat shield
    Transmission Cross Member
    Rear trailing arm with spindle and knuckle
    Original Downpipe
    Window Switch
    Interior Door Release frame
    Headlight - Driver side - 02-03 wrx
    Radiator Fans

As said before, i am open to the prices and and am a very motivated seller.

818-489-6755 (text preferably)
    Im located in the Los Angeles Area
    I Also have a 02-3 wrx which i am doing a complete part out on ( motor/transmission/diff have been sold, but still have mostly everything else)

Thank you for viewing

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20121014_161225.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	96.4 KB 
ID:	110314Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20121014_161230.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	106.4 KB 
ID:	110315Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20121014_161246.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	101.9 KB 
ID:	110316

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Shipping might not be too bad for smaller items if you use USPS flat rate boxes...

Anyways, I'm down in Orange County(the real one), you got a decent condition flywheel? And do you have the keyless clicker?

Posted from a fone.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.