For Sale FOR SALE in CO: COBB AP v3, NAMELESS AXLEBACK, AEM INTAKE, ENKEI WHEELS/DUNLOP TIRES
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on FOR SALE in CO: COBB AP v3, NAMELESS AXLEBACK, AEM INTAKE, ENKEI WHEELS/DUNLOP TIRES within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Now that my STI is sold I have some parts to get rid of. I'm offering everything at very low ...

FOR SALE in CO: COBB AP v3, NAMELESS AXLEBACK, AEM INTAKE, ENKEI WHEELS/DUNLOP TIRES

Now that my STI is sold I have some parts to get rid of. I'm offering everything at very low prices to move it quickly!!! All of the prices listed are negotiable so make me an offer.
    If for any reason you're unhappy with your purchase because you feel the description below doesn't match what you bought, I'll buy it back and even pay for return shipping.

Since the tires are already mounted and balanced on the rims, I'd prefer to sell them as a package. However, I am willing to split them up. The rims also have TMPS already installed on them which will be included for free in the deal!

1. 4 x Enkei Performance Imola Wheels
    2. 4 x Like New Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec Tires
    3. AEM intake - SOLD
    4. Cobb AccessPort v3 - SOLD
    5. Nameless Performance Axleback Exhaust - SOLD

4 x Enkei Performance Imola Wheels
    New price from tirerack: $157 each ($628 plus tax and shipping)
    Condition: There are a couple of very small blemishes in the black paint that could be easily fixed. One wheel is dented slightly in one spot, probably from hitting a pot hole at some point, and I can have it fixed if the buyer wants. It doesn't affect the performance of the wheel so it doesn't need to be fixed. It is about 1/4" dented if I had to estimate. It has had tires on it for thousands of miles with this, including track time, and never any problems. There were also zero issues when the new tires were mounted and balanced.
    MY PRICE: $350 plus shipping - Over 40% off versus new. Shipping in the US will run about $35 per rim.
    Size: 18x8 (same as OEM)
    Offset: +50mm (same as OEM)
    Backspacing: 6.41" (same as OEM)
    Bolt Pattern: 5-114 and 5-100 (Dual bolt pattern - FITS BOTH STI AND WRX ALL YEARS!)
    Rec. Tire Size: 245/40-18 (same as OEM)
    Weight: 21.4lbs.
    Finish: Black Painted
    Construction: 1 Pc. Gravity Cast

Tuner Lugs (chrome) with lug key and 2 extra brand new lugs - From tirerack, not sure of brand but they're good quality and in perfect condition. I believe they retail for ~$50, but they'll go to the wheel buyer as part of the package. These wheels have a narrow holes for the lug nuts and the OEM ones will not fit. You need tuner lugs.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________

4 x Like New Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec Tires
    New price from tirerack: $252 each ($1008 plus tax and shipping)
    Condition: Practically brand new. I only used them for a few hundred miles. Never tracked, heat cycled, or abused in any way.
    MY PRICE: $700 plus shipping - A savings of over $300 versus new! Shipping in the US will run about $45 per tire.
    Tire Size: 245/40-18 (OEM STI tire size)
    I've personally used many of the different high performance tires on the market, and I was impressed with how well these worked on the STI. They were definitely as good as the best tires I've ever had on either of my STIs, and possibly the best. Very confidence inspiring with outstanding grip right to the limit. They felt like you were driving with gum on the tires. Ride quality was outstanding. Road noise nonexistent. All in all, just a great tire!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________

AEM intake
    New price: $300
    Condition: Used but works perfectly. The filter has a couple of very small dings/dents in the metal screen but nothing that affects performance. It comes with everything it did new including the instructions, all hose clamps, AEM stickers, etc.
    MY PRICE: $150 shipped - Half price!
    The AEM intake is one of only two that is supported by Cobb off the shelf maps so you can use the Accessport with it. It gives a great sound improvement in terms of the turbo spool and wastegate. AEM is the only dry filter media intake so you'll never get any MAF issues like you will with pretty much every other filter on the market like K&N, Cobb, etc. It's also a true cold air intake that sits down in the fender well with an included metal heat shield. You don't need to worry about hyrdolock either since the fender well doesn't have any easy access for water to get in. The only way you could get hyrdolock is if you drove through over a foot of standing water.

Cobb AccessPort v3
    New price: $595 (you can find them in the low $500 range if you search around)
    Condition: Like new. I never even took the screen protector off. I still have the original box, manual, and everything that came with it. The screen protector has a couple of scratches but the screen itself doesn't since I left the protector on.
    Compatible with any WRX or STI from 2008+ - Just download the correct map(s) from the Cobb website and install the AP software on your computer.
    MY PRICE: $400 shipped - A savings of over $100!
    This puts it in the same price range as getting a protune, and you'll get similar numbers, but you'll have to take the car to a tuner and use up a day of your time to do exactly the same thing as you can do in 5 minutes in your driveway. It has been unmarried from the car and is ready to go on your car.
    Link to Cobb's site: COBB Tuning - Subaru AccessPORT

Nameless Performance Axleback Exhaust
    New price: $300
    Color/type: Custom 30% gloss black powdercoat. It basically looks flat or glossy depending on what light you look at it in. It's the muffler delete version with staggered double wall tips.
    Condition: This was one of the first exhausts they produced, and unfortunately they had issues with the powdercoating holding up to the heat the turbos generated in the exhaust. This caused the powdercoating to come off of the pipes from the Y pipe back to several inches short of the tips. However, you can't see this when the exhaust is on the car. The exhaust and most importantly the tips look perfect on the car. Since they're stainless there's no rust or corrosion even without the powdercoating. These are made in the USA and the welds and tubing are outstanding quality. This is NOT some cheap Chinese-made crap!
    Compatible with any WRX or STI sedan from 2008+
    MY PRICE: $100 shipped - A savings of $200 versus new!
    This is the version without any mufflers. The stock STI sounds VERY quiet and this was the first upgrade I put on the car. I'm a 35 year old single dad who used the car to haul my kids around, so it's not extremely loud or something that will attract every cop in the city. It sounds almost like stock when you're driving normally, but it has a great aggressive sound when you get on the throttle that's not too loud or obnoxious in any way.
    Here's what it looks like on the car (not my car and not the right color, but it is the right design with the double wall staggered tips:

This is what the color looks like. As you can see, in different lights it looks gloss or matte:

Last edited by teflon_jones; 12-21-2012 at 01:17 AM.
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I might possibly be interested in that accessport
    2013 SWP WRX Sedan
    Hillside, NJ
    Invidia Catless Downpipe, Custom Short Ram Intake, Self Tuned Using ECU Flash, Romraider and Tactrix

I Support ClubWRX
    PM sent.
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

pm coming your way on the nameless!

Quote Originally Posted by anpato View Post
    I might possibly be interested in that accessport
    Please send me a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wrx650 View Post
    PM sent.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbose View Post
    pm coming your way on the nameless!
    All PMs responded.

Axleback has been sold.
    Scott
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.

damn, i just bought a AP and the nameless axle back and im local. Damn

Wednesday bump. Exhaust and intake have been sold!

Quote Originally Posted by ZincGT View Post
    damn, i just bought a AP and the nameless axle back and im local. Damn
    You can always return the AP and buy mine.
    Scott

Not that it's a big difference but the oem STi wheels are 18x8.5 +55 so yes, those are pretty close.
    2012 WRX ice silver metallic
    Protuned by Agile Auto 315whp/342wtq @ 20.5psi

Friday bump!

I've gotten a bunch of PMs on the AP but nobody has paid me yet. First person to send payment gets it! My Paypal email is <my forum username>@yahoo.com. Please make sure to send it as a personal payment and not a payment for goods or services so it's free and Paypal doesn't take a fee out!
    Scott

....annnnnnnd payment sent!

The Cobb AP has been sold!

Saturday morning bump!
    Scott

Saturday bump!!!

Somebody take these wheels and/or tires off my hands! If you're still looking for winter wheels, take these and throw some snows on them and save the tires for summer use!
    Scott

Bumpity bump bump!
    Scott

Your tires are very tempting, however at $45 a piece for shipping that hurts a little. Also no actual pics of the tires?

I can email you some pictures if you're seriously interested. Send me a pm with your email address or post it here. The tires are basically brand new so the actual pictures will show you nothing other than a set of new tires.

Where are you located? I may be able to cut down on the shipping. And if the actual shipping works out cheaper than what I charge, I'll refund you the difference. Also, the prices are OBO so make me an offer if you're seriously interested.
    Scott

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast