For Sale FOR SALE in CO: COBB AP v3, NAMELESS AXLEBACK, AEM INTAKE, ENKEI WHEELS/DUNLOP TIRES - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on FOR SALE in CO: COBB AP v3, NAMELESS AXLEBACK, AEM INTAKE, ENKEI WHEELS/DUNLOP TIRES within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by teflon_jones Sorry, but I don't have any pictures. If you go to tirerack.com and choose "wheels" as ...

Quote Originally Posted by teflon_jones View Post
    Sorry, but I don't have any pictures. If you go to tirerack.com and choose "wheels" as the product and pick your car, then pick these Enkei Performance wheels, you can use their site to get a picture of what they will look like on the car.

Still looking to sell these! Make me an offer. I can use the cash for another purchase I need to make within the next couple of weeks!
    PM Sent

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well I keep getting interest from people, but most of them just want the wheels and not the tires. And the ones that want both supposedly only have budgets of $500 and give me these long SOB [sic] stories about their sick mothers, their house burning down, their old car blowing up, their dog running away, and aliens taking them up in their spaceships and giving them anal probes for hours and hours on end.

The short of it is, they're still for sale and I'm offering them at a RIDICULOUSLY good price because I just want to get the space back in my garage! I've got them at half of the new price for rims from a high quality manufacturer that are almost perfect and top-rated tires again from a top quality manufacturer that are practically brand new with at most a few hundred miles on them!
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123