It took a long time to get this right but I finally got it done early this past summer and it looked great. It mates right up with the stock WRX shifter trim. It does not have a secure front anchor point but I had no trouble with it staying in place at all. If you want to make a front anchor point, it would not be difficult.

I am selling because I picked up an Sti on Thursday.

The hole near the console box was where I installed my heated seat switches which you would have in the WRX premium or limited. I had to install a little piece of plastic between the two switches to space them out enough to fill the hole but I think it looked ok. I am not including the switches so you will have to do something similar to what I did but probably better : ).

I am looking for 150 picked up or 150 plus actual shipping FIRM, I can meet you half way within a reasonable distance.

If you want me to redo the top trim piece with a fresh trim piece so it has no hole, I will sell the console for 200 picked up or 200 plus actual shipping FIRM because I would have to rebuy the trim cover for 65 shipped and remod it to fit the Sti console.