Want To Buy Wheel for 2013 WRX

This is a discussion on Wheel for 2013 WRX within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; So like a total idiot I scraped one of my wheels 2 weeks after getting new 2013 WRX. Felt like ...

Wheel for 2013 WRX

So like a total idiot I scraped one of my wheels 2 weeks after getting new 2013 WRX. Felt like part of me died when it happened. It was 5 am and I took right turn into a parking space with a curb on the left and was to confident in my new car and turned in to quick hitting front driver side wheel.

Before I pay $320.00 for a new one off internet figured I would check here to see if anyone has a used one they will sell. Would even be willing to buy a full set. (I can use scraped set for a second set of wheels)

Or maybe if someone working in parts dept for a dealer is on here that can get me a good deal on one. Let me know.

Thanks!
    2013 WRX wagon, STI short throw shifter, STI aluminum shift knob, perrin shifter bushings, cobb downpipe, cobb cat back, stage 2 ACN91 map using cobb access port

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I saw someone on nasioc who totaled his car and he had one good wheel on it. I will see if I can find the post.
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

Re: Wheel for 2013 WRX

bring it to a rim repair place

-sent from my galaxy s3
    PERRIN TMIC (black) / PERRIN CAI (red) / PERRIN Radiator Shroud (red)
    Cobb Accessport / Invidia Q300 Catback / Invidia DP / SPT Boost Gauge
    Pioneer 7" Nav w/ backup camera / SPT STS / Red Hella's / Kartboy Bushing
    6K lowbeams 6K fogs 6k DRL / Grimmspeed Plate Relocation / Cobb Heat Shield
    Cobb Red Shift Knob / Rally Armor Mud Flaps / 08 STi center console swap

I Support ClubWRX
    FS: (For Sale) 2012 wrx full part out only 5100 miles (oh) - NASIOC

Btw, which part of the santa cruz mountains are you in? I am from the bay area, but stuck in cleveland for school
    -Noah

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

I have one with a small ding.. Will post pic in a bit.. Mine has 800 miles on it..lol

Thanks everyone. I was thinking of having it repaired but would probably need to drop my car off to have that done for them to refinish it. I just want to buy a replacement and swap it out so I don't need to drop my car off to have it worked on. Plus I am concerned with them matching the gunmetal color, its not a standard wheel finish color. I could use the extra wheel for a full size spare.

wrx650, I am in Scotts Valley/Felton area. If you find the post with a guy that total car and has one good wheel let me know! Thanks.
    2013 WRX wagon, STI short throw shifter, STI aluminum shift knob, perrin shifter bushings, cobb downpipe, cobb cat back, stage 2 ACN91 map using cobb access port

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SantaCruzMntsWRX View Post
    wrx650, I am in Scotts Valley/Felton area. If you find the post with a guy that total car and has one good wheel let me know! Thanks.
    I posted it up above. I have family down in that area. I am from the south bay. I used to go down to felton quite a bit to help my uncle work on his house off hwy 9. such a cool area.
    -Noah

Stink-Eye Mob #91

I've got one I'll sell for $175. I'm in Utah not sure how much shipping would be.
    Last edited by kayci2; 12-10-2012 at 07:06 PM.