For Sale GD STi Stock Anti-Sway Bars, Exhaust, and Front Beam and Foam
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on GD STi Stock Anti-Sway Bars, Exhaust, and Front Beam and Foam within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; All parts are located in San Diego County. Pickup is preferred! I can deliver the parts within reason. Shipping is ...

GD STi Stock Anti-Sway Bars, Exhaust, and Front Beam and Foam

All parts are located in San Diego County. Pickup is preferred! I can deliver the parts within reason. Shipping is cost of buyer.

Alright! I tend to hang out on NASIOC and iwsti.com with my '05 STi. It is my project, which is why I'm selling these stock GD parts. I have front and rear stock anti-sway bars and stock exhaust (not including muffler) off of my car for sale. They have only ever seen California weather and are in excellent shape considering. Mileage is low on all parts (maybe 16K miles on exhaust, 26K miles on anti-sway bars and front beam). Only typical surface rust on exhaust. Anti-sway bars are dirty but in excellent shape.

Front beam and foam bar are also for sale. Both are in excellent shape.

PMs are a great way to get a hold of me. Offers are welcome on all parts. Again, pickup is preferred. I can meet you for delivery of the parts within a reasonable driving distance.

Cheers! Pictures posted below!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.