For Sale Stock and Aftermarket Garage Cleanout! Blown EJ20 Block/STI TMIC/Greddy/Flywheel-OBO!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Stock and Aftermarket Garage Cleanout! Blown EJ20 Block/STI TMIC/Greddy/Flywheel-OBO! within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hi ClubWRX, I need to get this stuff out of my garage for winter storage. All parts came off an ...

Stock and Aftermarket Garage Cleanout! Blown EJ20 Block/STI TMIC/Greddy/Flywheel-OBO!

Hi ClubWRX, I need to get this stuff out of my garage for winter storage. All parts came off an 04 WRX (Except engine was from an 02 WRX) and should fit 02-07 cars.

I'm flexable on prices, but will not except lowball offers.
    Parts for sale:

Blown EJ20 out of an 02 WRX, spun rod bearing on #4. VERY clean, 46k miles, I have the case halves (Cylinder walls in GREAT condition), 4 pistons, and 4 rods (1 with a spun bearing) I also have the engine mounts for this. Willing to split up, make me an offer. ***CASE HALVES SOLD*** Still have 4 pistons, 4 rods (1 damaged), and OEM engine mounts with 46k Miles

OEM STI TMIC with mounting bushings and 1 piece Y pipe. Fits 02-07, 65k miles and in good working condition with no leaks. $275 OBO **SOLD**

OEM WRX TMIC. Fits 02-07, 88k miles, Good working condition with no leaks. $65 OBO

Greddy Type-S 100% atmospheric BOV with Subaru flange. The flange may leak since it's for older Subaru's, and does not fit the flange for the TMIC very well. However, the BOV can be unbolted from the flange and bolted back up to a wide range of different flanges for these cars and others. The Valve itself works great, $70 OBO. **SOLD**

Exhaust number 1 catless up-pipe. Sort of an off brand, comes with EGT sensor installed, works great as an up-pipe! $50 OBO **SOLD**

F1 Racing 12lb Flywheel. Not the rusty one in the picture, but needs resurfacing. $60 OBO. **SOLD**

OEM WRX flywheel (24lb?). Needs resurface, $50 OBO.

Brand new lightweight crank and alternator pulley, $30 OBO **SOLD**

OEM Crank pulley, $20 OBO. **SOLD**

OEM WRX hood scoop splitter, $20 OBO **SOLD**

OEM Turbo Inlet, $20 OBO. **SOLD**

OEM Coolant cross pipe (Flows coolant from one side of the block to the other, Mounts on top), $20 OBO **SOLD**

OEM Oil pan, baffle plate, and oil pickup tube. Willing to split up, $40 OBO. ***ALL OIL PAN PARTS SOLD***

Again, all prices are OBO, I need this stuff gone!

I will ship any of the parts at the buyers expense. I have a discount with UPS so shipping will be a bit cheaper. For local pickup, i'm located in Northville, Michigan 48168. I will drive a little to meet up if you'd like.

If you have any questions or want more pictures let me know!
    Post here,
    PM me,
    Email me: Jet_Slicker@live.com
    Text me: (248)-921-9005

Pictures:

Last edited by Jet Slicker; 06-18-2013 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Parts sold

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bumpp

I have an sti tmic, but need a y-pipe. will that pipe fit the sti tmic to a wrx? willing to sell separately?

I currently have a pending sale on the tmic so I can't sell separately right now. And I'm not entirely familiar with the different Y-Pipes, but I know there's a 1 piece pipe and a 2 piece one. I'm thinking one of these would fit if you had the correct turbo to Y-Pipe hose. Anybody please correct me If I'm wrong.

TMIC deal fell through, still for sale! Bump.

STI TMIC, Lightwieght pulleys, and WRX hood scoop splitter SOLD! Make me offers on the other stuff need gone!

Bump!

Need some offers!

Bump it up

Bumpp

Bump!!

Bumpers

STI Y-pipe and lightweight flywheel sold!

Christmas is near bump

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.