For Sale CO - open source cable

This is a discussion on CO - open source cable within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a new open source programming cable - OBD to USB. With driver disk. I sold my car today ...

CO - open source cable

I have a new open source programming cable - OBD to USB. With driver disk. I sold my car today and won't ever need it.

I want $30

Greg 303-916-7051
    Please text me, I don't always get notices that I have a PM from here.
    Knowledge not shared is knowledge lost.
    Old enough to know better, young enough to try it.
    Swamp Monster Rally Racing- 91 Impreza - Phase II 2.5 w/ DOHC, RS25 trans/diff, header, 2.25" catted exh, WRX springs, AGX struts, L&M steering, RS power-slot brakes = stage rally build in progress...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Tactrix? eBay knockoff?
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I think Tactrix, that sounds familiar. I bought it from the web page where they sell programs and other components like WB O2 sensors ect.... But, it's been at least a year since I got it and can't tell you who it was. I had planned on open source and then went with a Cobb...
    Swamp Monster Rally Racing- 91 Impreza - Phase II 2.5 w/ DOHC, RS25 trans/diff, header, 2.25" catted exh, WRX springs, AGX struts, L&M steering, RS power-slot brakes = stage rally build in progress...

Can you post a pic?
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Sorry, was going to bring it in to work today and take a couple pics. I had to get my wife to send me a couple. My car was a 2010 WRX, so this is for newer cars...

did you test this on your car? Not sure it would have worked.

I think I plugged it in and did a backup of my stock programming. But, I really can't remember anything else.
    I was on a BBS that dealt with open source, one of the guys had a program that he had written and a link to another one for the actual car/puter communications. I remember downloading both of them and going to a web page he had a link for that sold all of the cables, wide band O2 sensors, some official computer program and a ton of other misc sensors and parts. I know at the time this cable was supposed to be for the newer WRX/Sti cars. Other than that, I don't remember anything else.