For Sale CO - open source cable
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on CO - open source cable within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a new open source programming cable - OBD to USB. With driver disk. I sold my car today ...

CO - open source cable

I have a new open source programming cable - OBD to USB. With driver disk. I sold my car today and won't ever need it.

I want $30

Greg 303-916-7051
    Please text me, I don't always get notices that I have a PM from here.
    Knowledge not shared is knowledge lost.
    Old enough to know better, young enough to try it.
    Swamp Monster Rally Racing- 91 Impreza - Phase II 2.5 w/ DOHC, RS25 trans/diff, header, 2.25" catted exh, WRX springs, AGX struts, L&M steering, RS power-slot brakes = stage rally build in progress...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Tactrix? eBay knockoff?
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I think Tactrix, that sounds familiar. I bought it from the web page where they sell programs and other components like WB O2 sensors ect.... But, it's been at least a year since I got it and can't tell you who it was. I had planned on open source and then went with a Cobb...
    Swamp Monster Rally Racing- 91 Impreza - Phase II 2.5 w/ DOHC, RS25 trans/diff, header, 2.25" catted exh, WRX springs, AGX struts, L&M steering, RS power-slot brakes = stage rally build in progress...

Can you post a pic?
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Sorry, was going to bring it in to work today and take a couple pics. I had to get my wife to send me a couple. My car was a 2010 WRX, so this is for newer cars...

did you test this on your car? Not sure it would have worked.

I think I plugged it in and did a backup of my stock programming. But, I really can't remember anything else.
    I was on a BBS that dealt with open source, one of the guys had a program that he had written and a link to another one for the actual car/puter communications. I remember downloading both of them and going to a web page he had a link for that sold all of the cables, wide band O2 sensors, some official computer program and a ton of other misc sensors and parts. I know at the time this cable was supposed to be for the newer WRX/Sti cars. Other than that, I don't remember anything else.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.