Replaced the stock radio and XM satellite radio kit in my 2008 Subaru WRX with an aftermarket system. This kit was installed by the dealer when I bought the car and removed by a professional car audio shop. Replaced it because I wanted radio with BlueTooth for my phone. After installing this kit, only an XM radio subscription is needed.
This kit fits and works in:
* 2008 Subaru Impreza and WRX (no navi) and likely works in 2009-2011 WRX / Impreza / Forester (I've seen these models/years in online posts for the same equipment). I am not car stereo expert, so if you are interested, please do your homework to be sure this kit will fit in your Subie - no returns.
Original Clarion OEM radio (AM/FM/CD/SAT/AUX)
* Part number 86201FG600, model number PF-2945A-A
* Includes single CD player
* Plays MP3s
* Satellite ready
* Supports AUX port (in console) to play music from iPod, iPhone, etc.
XM Radio Tuner/Module
* Part number H621SXA120, model number EF-1247U
* Mounts above radio using attached mounting brackets and screws (included)
* Mounts on the windshield
Harness, Mounting Brackets and Screws
* Connects OEM radio to XM radio tuner
Subaru guide to install the XM satellite radio kit: http://techinfo.subaru.com/proxy/568...G100190289.pdf
$150 for the kit + $10 for shipping. I'm in Denver, CO and can do a local meet-up (cash only) or PayPal to ship it. Kit (not including head unit) retails new for $350+.