For Sale magnaflow 3in resonator
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on magnaflow 3in resonator within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I bought this off of a guy on here in sept picked upember and never decided to use it. Its ...

magnaflow 3in resonator

I bought this off of a guy on here in sept picked upember and never decided to use it. Its new in the box im asking 50$ picked up i havent figured out a price for shipping yet. Pm me and i can either text or email pictures.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Is this stainless? Probably. Can you post a pic and tell me the length please. And while I'm at it perhaps a shipping price to area code 46405. Thanks
    I'm here to chew bubble gum and kick ass....and I'm all out of bubble gum.

i can probably get you picks and everything later on tomorrow

the length is 18 inches and i can probably do 60 shipped as for pictures if you want i can text them to your or email them.

i ment 20in for the length

Forgot about this! If you can e-mail me a pic to wados_n_az@yahoo.com I'd appreciate it. Not sure if I need it still after insulating the crap out of my trunk. Wanted a not so loud exhaust and got one. A magnaflow so this resonator would match.
    I'm here to chew bubble gum and kick ass....and I'm all out of bubble gum.

email sent

still for sale

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.