For Sale IN~ 08+ Agency Power Black 5 Speed Short Shifter
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on IN~ 08+ Agency Power Black 5 Speed Short Shifter within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Brand new Agency Power 08+ black short shifter. I bought this and ended up using a SPT one instead. ...

IN~ 08+ Agency Power Black 5 Speed Short Shifter

Brand new Agency Power 08+ black short shifter. I bought this and ended up using a SPT one instead. $90 shipped to the lower 48 owns it, firm.
    Best way to catch me is to text me at six zero two-791-3721 between 7 a.m. and 9 p.m. central time.

Also, here's the statistics on this shifter:
    Agency Power has released their incredible 2008+ Subaru WRX 5 speed short shifter. The shifter is made from 1018 steel that is CNC machined for a smooth finish and precise fit. The bottom ball is increased in diameter from the previous 02-07 year cars. The factory bushings fit in the center part of the shifter to connect the shift linkage. The steel top is threaded to fit the stock or aftermarket shift knobs. The shifter has a reduction in throw as well as about a drop of 1 inch in height. This provides precise and quick shifts for the track or street. The Agency Power Subaru WRX 5 Speed Short Shifters are available with a black oxide finish
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010049.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	45.7 KB 
ID:	109195
    I'm here to chew bubble gum and kick ass....and I'm all out of bubble gum.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Interested in a trade? Have Agency Power CAI (wrinkle red) and great condition Turbo XS RFL BOV. PM me if interested.
    2011 DMG WRX
    NOKYA Stg. 1 Hyper Yellow DRLs
    Nameless Performance Quad Piped AxleBack
    Stink-Eye Mob #420

PM sent
    Last edited by wadowrx; 10-29-2012 at 12:46 PM.

Trades considered depending on what it is.

Figured this would actually sell fast....guess not. Bump for myself and some self pity.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.