For Sale Turbo XS BOV
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Turbo XS BOV within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a TurboXS HYBRID BOV for 08-12 WRX only. This will not fit 08 up STI. Only been used ...

Turbo XS BOV

I have a TurboXS HYBRID BOV for 08-12 WRX only. This will not fit 08 up STI. Only been used for about 1000 miles, just don't really care for it anymore. Works perfectly fine.
    Selling for 120 shipped, 100 if you want to pick it up yourself. Located in Bristol,CT

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Why don't you care for it anymore?

oops, forgot them pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bov.jpg   bov2.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by christiangordon View Post
    Why don't you care for it anymore?
    Just a personal preferance of valves. I like having the stock bypass valve sound better.

sale pending

Quote Originally Posted by nsibanez View Post
    sale pending
    hmmm let me get this weeks paycheck and maybe youll have me sold, ive been looking for one!
    2013 SWP WRX Sedan
    Hillside, NJ
    Invidia Catless Downpipe, Custom Short Ram Intake, Self Tuned Using ECU Flash, Romraider and Tactrix

Quote Originally Posted by anpato View Post
    hmmm let me get this weeks paycheck and maybe youll have me sold, ive been looking for one!
    Alright, I'll let you know what goes on with the other guy interested

So both of you, and everyone know... BOV do tend to make noise when under very olittle throttle then letting off the throttle completely. That's the worst thing about it. Nothing to be afraid of as far as I know... not going to make the engine run like ****. Same performance feel with a stock BPV.
    Just gotta get the extra money for DIFF fluid, an exhaust I'm buying off another member, and X-mas presents

is this sold?
    12' WRB WRX sedan
    -Cobb Accessport- Stage 2
    -Invidia Catted DP W/Custom Catback
    -AEM CAI Intake
    -Rally Armor Urethane Mud Flaps

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.