Want To Buy 2002 WRX Stock BPV

This is a discussion on 2002 WRX Stock BPV within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey guys, it's been a month since I bought that 02 wrx from here. Just got it's 15k mile check ...

2002 WRX Stock BPV

Hey guys, it's been a month since I bought that 02 wrx from here. Just got it's 15k mile check today, did it at 14k miles as I'm driving to Florida for vacation with the wife next week. Everything checked out perfectly from the tire usage/breaks, to the fuel Injectors. Got a 100% good to go paper too *sarcasm*.
    Back on topic, the Previous owner has a Turbo XS BOV on the vehicle, and I'm wanting to get back to the stock Bpv system. Anyone have one for sale or trade? I have a brand new in box BOV that was thrown in with all the other boxes of parts. It's brand new and hasn't been on the vehicle. I'd be willing to trade it for a clean stock system, or buy one outright. Thanks, Mike
    Last edited by Mikegt92; 10-17-2012 at 06:57 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wait..... 15,000miles on an 02? Or 150,000?
    2005 WRX (Silver) SoCal Subie
    Blobeye Syndicate #1093
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...al-05-wrx.html - Build Thread
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/34009765@N06/ - For whatever pics i take.
    Mikie13-Spend money on hookers and blow. That's a better intake.

Re: 2002 WRX Stock BPV

Well I have 13,800 miles on it. But taking a 1000 mile trip the end of next week so got it early.

Mike