For Sale AVO TMIC for 08+ WRX

This is a discussion on AVO TMIC for 08+ WRX within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Lightly used AVO TMIC. I'd say it's in perfect shape, but to me that would imply that it's still new-in-the-box ...

AVO TMIC for 08+ WRX

Lightly used AVO TMIC. I'd say it's in perfect shape, but to me that would imply that it's still new-in-the-box so I'll say it's near-perfect. No bent fins at all.

Looking for $565 shipped. Will accept offers, but don't have to sell right away.

Last edited by BarmanBean; 10-09-2012 at 06:26 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Why selling it? Did you have it installed, if so, how was fitment? Did it rub the slave cylinder bolt?

Selling it to put the money towards other mods. I did not have it installed myself, but it was installed previously for 6k miles by previous owner. Fitment was perfect, as indicated by previous own and by the fact that there are no wear marks on the intercooler form the cylinder. Also none of the typical smashed fins on the bottom that you tend to see on some previously used intercoolers.

pics up.

PM'd you

Sold.