For Sale 1995 rx7 single turbo for sale

This is a discussion on 1995 rx7 single turbo for sale within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I've owed both a wrx and rx7(at the same time). Luved both and know both communities respect each of these ...

1995 rx7 single turbo for sale

I've owed both a wrx and rx7(at the same time). Luved both and know both communities respect each of these monsters. Sold my wrx 5 years ago, and now time to sell my rx7. For sale is my 95 silver base model with moon roof. Body has 55,000 miles. I am the second owner(I've had it for over 12 years). Fresh motor w/black seals, large street port, 1600 cc primaries, 850 secondary, twin walbro 255 pumps, alcohol injection, front mount, power fc, gt4088r ballbearing turbo on a custom 321 ss manifold,aem boost controller,turbo II rear conversion, 4 inch ss exhaust from turbo back w/ two mufflers. Hks bov, turbo timer. Custom 5 inch cold air intake, tuned by DEE. have slips of 11.4 in the 1/4 and dyno at 432hp at the wheels on 93 octane pump gas. (befor motor was freshened up). Desinged for 24-26 psi w/race gas. Never tuned or boosted that high)etc........body is in great condition(2 small dings). Interior is black and probably won't find any better. Any questions contact me. Knbwright@yahoo.com or 856-803-4712 Brandon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

$20,000/OBO

Man, simply beautiful. Hope someone that buys it takes great care of it.

I Support ClubWRX
    I don't want to spoil your for-sale thread, but it's a beautiful car, and if you have a build thread posted elsewhere, I'd love to see it! Best of luck on the sale!
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling... - Jeremy Clarkson

Gorgeous. I used to own a 93 Touring, bone stock. Miss that car dearly and wish I could afford another. Looks like a good build you have, love the grey on black. +1 that i want to see your build thread!

Bump for a beautiful car.

Thanks guys. I do luv the car, but have had it for 12+years. The most recent build took place over the last 2 years. Time/money is y it took so long(mostly time). Now it's time to move on to my next project. Going fast is too expensive, time to go pimp!! Think rat rod truck is next on the list. No "build threads" but more pics at RX7Club.com