For Sale Nameless: 2011+ STi/WRX Sedan Quad Tip AxleBack Muffler Replacement w/ 4" Mufflers
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Nameless: 2011+ STi/WRX Sedan Quad Tip AxleBack Muffler Replacement w/ 4" Mufflers within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I am selling a used set of Namless Quad Tip AxleBack Muffler Replacement w/ 3" Mufflers. I just removed them ...

SOLd!

I am selling a used set of Namless Quad Tip AxleBack Muffler Replacement w/ 3" Mufflers. I just removed them so they are dirty. I will try to hand polish the tips before I ship them off. They have normal wear from road debree... I love the sound, No drone at any speed. I do mostly highway driving, and i can barely hear anything. The only time i can hear the car rumble is when im putting the pedal to the ground. Pm me if you are interested. I am asking for $250 + shipping.

From Nameless Website:
    Attachment 108680Product Description
    Get the original axleback for your subaru with the all new muffler addition! For those who want the sound and tone but like the volume lower and more refined than our original axleback we have developed a muffled axleback using a proprietary muffler that we designed and tuned specifically for this application. The mufflers are all built by our fabrication team in-house using our standard quality control process and only the best materials. Building these in-house allows us to control every aspect of the quality from materials to the way they are welded. We use a proprietary material inside the mufflers that withstands heat up to 2500 degrees fahrenheit so you don't have to worry about them blowing out or changing tone over time.

We saw a 20db reduction at idle and a 10db reduction during free revving from our standard muffler delete.

The picture shows the staggered single wall tips.

Designed for the 2011 Subaru WRX and STi Sedans, the Nameless Performance AxleBack Exhaust is a direct factory fit to the OEM midpipe at the Y. These axleback pipes replace the two factory 13.5lb mufflers with a pair of mandrel bent, TIG welded, T304 stainless steel pipes and configurable tailpipe tip styles.

Factory fit laser cut flanges and 2″ dual piping has equivalent cross sectional area of a 2.85″ straight pipe, providing excellent breathing characteristics for high end horsepower as well as retaining low end torque.

Fits 2011+ STi and WRX Sedans
    Last edited by awdpwr12; 10-10-2012 at 10:12 AM. Reason: SOLD!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

haha. if this was for hatchbacks i would've grabbed this too! glws!
    2012 Satin White Pearl WRX Base Hatchback
    Torqued Performance Stage 2

Lol that would have been great! Sadly I believe they are model specific...

Gave them a light hand polish. They came out pretty good. I wish i had a machine, to do a better job. They are still available. Shipping would be $20 any where is the USA.
    Last edited by awdpwr12; 10-09-2012 at 09:26 PM.

bump

Still available.

wow, is this still available? do you happen to be in CA so i can pick up if you're within 100 miles lol

Quote Originally Posted by DaneWRX View Post
    wow, is this still available? do you happen to be in CA so i can pick up if you're within 100 miles lol
    I'm in TX. But will ship via fedex for $20

Sold!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.