For Sale Used 08+ WRX AVO TMIC & Forge BOV
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Used 08+ WRX AVO TMIC & Forge BOV within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I am selling a few parts from my 2012 WRX. Let me know if you are interested. The Avo did ...

Used 08+ WRX AVO TMIC & Forge BOV

I am selling a few parts from my 2012 WRX. Let me know if you are interested. The Avo did not suffer any damage on installation like most due, I was very careful. I have a cobb stage 2 setup and I put out 298Whp. The BOV sounds awesome!

Avo TMIC 2008 + wrx, 2005-2009 Subaru Legacy GT Asking for $550
    This aluminum bar and plate TMIC with cast endtanks was designed specifically to provide the best flow and cooling while bolting to the factory location. This 400hp-capable core is able to provide an ideal bolt-on upgrade for stock or upgraded turbochargers. The standard factory intercooler setup is quite inefficient and does not allow your engine to produce anywhere near its full potential. The AVO Intercooler Upgrade kit uncorks your engine allowing the additional horsepower to come out that you otherwise lose with your stock intercooler setup. This power is found everywhere on the rpm band, making your Subaru much more fun to drive.

Forge Recirculating Blowoff for 05-09 Legacy GT/08-12 WRX Asking for $125
    A direct bolt on replacement Recirculation valve for the new 2008+ Subaru Impreza WRX with either the 2.0 litre or 2.5 litre engines.Handles 30+psi, comes with spring tuning kit. works great! best bang for the buck on the highest of quality UK imported product!
    Additional Information
    Model: FMWRX3 Manufacturer: Forge Motorsports

Tamioka Silicone Throttle Body Hose for 08-13 Subaru WRX/ 05-09 Legacy GT $30
    Tomioka Racing's Kevlar reinforced Silicone Throttle Body hose is perfect for use with stock or aftermarket top mount intercoolers. Tomioka throttle body hose increases ow and is more durable than the stock 3-piece hose which is prone to splitting under increased boost levels. The Tomioka Throttle Body Hose is longer than the stock hose to make sure it's securely clamped under high boost condition! This hose is compatible with stock turbo and highly recommended when upgrading to the larger 18G or 20G turbochargers to ensure perfect reliability during high boost.
    Additional Information
    Model: TR-ES2005 Manufacturer: Tomioka

Everything for $650
    Last edited by awdpwr12; 10-07-2012 at 08:21 PM. Reason: SOLD!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

interested. where you located? if you're far, willing to ship all?
    2012 Satin White Pearl WRX Base Hatchback
    Torqued Performance Stage 2

Quote Originally Posted by xJae View Post
    interested. where you located? if you're far, willing to ship all?
    I am Located in San Antonio TX. I have no issues shipping it all. Probably looking at $15-$20 to ship it all.

SOLD! That was super quick!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.