Want To Buy 2010 STI Front quarter panels.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2010 STI Front quarter panels. within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Im not sure if this is even possible, but my car is the cutoff right before the STI style front ...

2010 STI Front fenders.

Im not sure if this is even possible, but my car is the cutoff right before the STI style front fenders were implemented on the WRX. I have a 2010 Mica blue WRX wagon. In essence its just like a body kit upgrade ''If'' I can find them? Im looking to get the STI style ones on mine. Any comments or if you know of any solution
    630 621 2720
    call or txt
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Subaryan; 09-30-2012 at 08:24 AM.
    2010 WRX Hatchback
    WRB

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It would help they are called fenders. The only quarter panels you have are on the rear and are a structural part of your car. Your best bet might me to purchase possibly aftermarket oe style fenders and have them painted. Usually this will require blending the doors. Even if you find blue the color will be slightly different then your car.

Post edited, thanks for the info. Well, maybe find a wrecked STI lol. The car is only two years old so there isnt really any fade I would think? Wouldnt it be pretty easy to find? The color its not like a aftermarket color or anything.
    2010 WRX Hatchback
    WRB

No problem, pre painted fenders from a car will look ok but even month to month week to week changes in when parts are painted can cause slight differences. A bit like know bumpers don't match vehicles. It may not horribly noticeable but side to side it can be seen. Good luck with the search.

2010 STI Front quarter panels.

The 2011+ has a wider stance, and the rear quarters are widened too. It's not as simple as swapping the front fenders. IMHO it would look ridiculous to have a wide body kit on the front and a stock 09-10 rear.

Wouldnt the 2008-2010 STI fenders line up ok with the 2008-2010 WRX? I know there is some difference but its the front fenders im looking for. I mean I could just get aftermarket ones w.e. For instance I used to have a celica back in the day I found a trashed GTS 2007 maybe it was and took the skirts and front bumper off and fit fine on my 2000. So it looked like a newer model or the GTS varient but was the GT. This was my thinking.
    2010 WRX Hatchback
    WRB

It would make sense that the 08-10 STi fenders would work. Its your car and money do what ya want and good luck.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.