For Sale Omori 45mm Electric Boost Gauge and Power Cable for 04-07 WRX / 02-08 Forester

This is a discussion on Omori 45mm Electric Boost Gauge and Power Cable for 04-07 WRX / 02-08 Forester within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hello all. For sale is a perfectly working and great condition Omori 45mm boost gauge with red needle and green ...

Omori 45mm Electric Boost Gauge and Power Cable for 04-07 WRX / 02-08 Forester

Hello all.

For sale is a perfectly working and great condition Omori 45mm boost gauge with red needle and green backlight, as well as the included power cable fully intact.

This gauge and its wires work perfectly and I only have these extras because when I had to buy a replacement sender unit, they sent me everything I already had including a new gauge and new power cable. So I have these left over.
    Again these were working perfectly together up until the day I swapped them for the newer ones.

You will need to get separately the boost sender unit, vacuum line, and a gauge cup/mouting solution.

Pics are below. Gauge face is in very good condition- anything on the gauge face glass is from daily use, but there are no noticeable scratches or scuffs at all unless you are really looking for them. Also, you can see that in second pic, the outer ring of the gauge has turned a brown/gold/copper color from being exposed to sun. You don't even really see this when the gauge is in the cup though and it doesn't affect anything at all.

These go for $130 new with all parts needed here. I am asking $35 shipped.

Will ship via USPS from Shelton, CT as soon as payment is received from verified PayPal account.
    I have good feedback on NASIOC (civ2sub311) and on ebay (just4747).

Thanks!

Last edited by just4747; 10-28-2012 at 12:15 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump need this gone ASAP!!

BUMP Lowered price!!

Bump~

PRICE LOWERED FOR THE LAST TIME!

BUMP - Need this sold please!

bump, still for sale

NEW PRICE! $35

Bump!

how did you mount it to your colum like that?
    Blob eye syndicate #1414
    Wagon mafia

It was just strips of that really strong velcro, like the kind EZ Pass uses on the windshield. The hardware the gauge came with, where you screw it on from under the column, never seemed to stay tight and it was a bitch to get to under the column to adjust/fix it. The velcro worked great. I still use the same velcro for my Pioneer HU's microphone which is stuck to the little sun visor thingy near the cabin light above.