For Sale Tein RA for 02-07 WRX, 04 STI Rebuilt

This is a discussion on Tein RA for 02-07 WRX, 04 STI Rebuilt within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Im selling a set of used TEIN RA for 02-07 WRX, 04 STi. These coilovers are discontinued, but were one ...

Tein RA for 02-07 WRX, 04 STI Rebuilt

Im selling a set of used TEIN RA for 02-07 WRX, 04 STi. These coilovers are discontinued, but were one of the top of the line track setups. They were rebuilt a few months back, so theyll be ready to be installed as soon as you get them.

These coilovers were on my track car, and the car was always garaged. I estimate about 10k-12k miles on them before the rebuild. Ive since sold the car and any intention for me to use them again has dissipated. They retailed for about 2500 dollars and are all inverted monotube dampers. Per the usual TEIN specs, theyre 16way rebound adjustable and are a very solid set of track coilovers.

I am selling because I have sold my wrx.

I am looking to get 950 obo. The revalve itself cost about $480 and they are valved for a 10kg front 8kg rear setup, with a +/- 2kg in case you wanted to run different rates.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump