For Sale/Trade Invidia Q300 Exhaust Swap

This is a discussion on Invidia Q300 Exhaust Swap within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a 2011 Invidia Q300 exhaust with Stainless Steel tips that are in basically perfect shape (clean,rust and dent ...

Invidia Q300 Exhaust Swap

I have a 2011 Invidia Q300 exhaust with Stainless Steel tips that are in basically perfect shape (clean,rust and dent free)...Id like to trade JUST mufflers for someone that has the Titanium Tips in good condition...There is NOTHING wrong with the Stainless Steel that I own they look and sound great BUT!, i own a 2011 WRB WRX and i just personally want the blue tips coming out of the back on my blue car! Anyone interested send me a PM and ill get back to you ASAP, ( i usually check messages daily, not crackhead status every 37seconds!) I live in NJ and would be willing to make a short drive to meet...(or i have a shop that could switch them for us in 15 minutes up on a lift, if we met there) Willing to make a small $ offer to cover difference of original price....no more...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

just a bump