For Sale Omori 45mm Electric Boost Gauge and Cup/Pod for 04-07 WRX (Green Lighting)

This is a discussion on Omori 45mm Electric Boost Gauge and Cup/Pod for 04-07 WRX (Green Lighting) within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; SOLD! THANKS GUYS For sale is an Omori 45mm Electric/Electronic Boost Gauge and Cup for '04-'07 WRX (Green Lighting). The ...

Omori 45mm Electric Boost Gauge and Cup/Pod for 04-07 WRX (Green Lighting)

SOLD! THANKS GUYS

For sale is an Omori 45mm Electric/Electronic Boost Gauge and Cup for '04-'07 WRX (Green Lighting). The gauge has a red needle and white numbers (to perfectly match the stock cluster gauges) and green backlighting.

While the backlight matches the green lighting of the stock gauges very well, it is brighter than the stock gauges lit up, which is why I bought the dimming circuit. This is easy to implement in the wiring- it is three wires connected to a taped up chip that go between the wires for the gauge (the write-up is somewhere on the forums or on J-Spec's site).

Included is the gauge, mounting cup w/ removable back, boost sender unit, brand new black vacuum/boost line, brand new power wiring, brand new filter that goes between vacuum lines, brand new mounting hardware for cup, dimming circuit, and original instructions sheet.

Gauge and cup are in great condition, face only has a few non-noticeable scratches from wiping clean (more like swirl marks- can't see them unless you are looking for them). Everything is intact and wires are ready to be spliced/soldered. Boost sender also works great- the gauge was installed in my WRX for several months up until today with no issues. PSI readings are the same as my AccessPort.

These are sold new at J-Spec tuning (here) for $130 new plus $10 for the dimming circuit.

Looking to get $85 (drop from $90) shipped for everything. Shipping will be through USPS from CT.

Please reply here or PM me if interested. Verified PayPal only.
    I have great feedback on NASIOC (Civ2Sub311) and on eBay (just4747).

Thanks!

-Justin
    Last edited by just4747; 09-22-2012 at 09:48 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Waaaaah bump - buy me!

PRICE DROP TO $85 SHIPPED!!!!

I really need this sold guys, no one wants?

SOLD! THANKS GUYS