For Sale 2012 WRX Wheels & Tires

This is a discussion on 2012 WRX Wheels & Tires within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; After waiting my new wheels will be here tomorrow so I'm putting my stockers up for sale. All 4 wheels ...

I Support ClubWRX

2012 WRX Wheels & Tires

After waiting my new wheels will be here tomorrow so I'm putting my stockers up for sale. All 4 wheels are perfect. No scratches, no curb rash and not a single chip anywhere. Tires are 235/45-17 stock Dunlops. The tires are in great shape with no punctures/repairs ever and proper inflation was always maintained. The tires will have around 6k miles on them by the end of the week and should be off the car by this Friday ( getting rears rolled ). I'm looking for 850$ for the set up. I have zero experience shipping tires/wheels but they will be packaged up right and ready to ship. I live in Las Vegas if anyone would like to come by and inspect them for yourself.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-0447.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	108178
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0447.jpg  
    Last edited by carnevino; 09-16-2012 at 07:33 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

interested in just selling any singles?

I Support ClubWRX
    I'll sell ya 4 singles and toss in the lugs for free. Wish I could help you out but I imagine trying to sell 3 wheels might be a bit of a challenge.

How much for the set?

I Support ClubWRX
    I'd take 800$

I Support ClubWRX
    Morning bump. Had lots of pm's but nobody has pulled the trigger yet. The wheels are 100% perfect.not a chip, scratch anywhere..same for tires, no punctures or repairs. Have wheel boxes with protective materials for the wheels ready to go. Just need to find these a new home.

Quote Originally Posted by carnevino View Post
    Morning bump. Had lots of pm's but nobody has pulled the trigger yet. The wheels are 100% perfect.not a chip, scratch anywhere..same for tires, no punctures or repairs. Have wheel boxes with protective materials for the wheels ready to go. Just need to find these a new home.
    Would you do wheels by themselves? Don't need the tires.

If DSTL wants the wheels, I would be interested in just the tires !!!

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo058 View Post
    If DSTL wants the wheels, I would be interested in just the tires !!!

I Support ClubWRX
    Morning guys/gals thanks for the pm's. Right now I have someone that's interested in the set, but I'm having to find out about shipping them to them. I should have an answer by this evening. As for splitting the set, sure I'm happy to do that for you both, but I want to give the person that contacted me earlier a chance to say no 1st. Again, I should by by tonight.

I think carnevino is talking about me. I'm really only wanting the rims but to make it easy on carnevio I was going to take the entire set. I'd be happy to split the tires with you jimbo if you want them, or if canevino wanted to split them and send them to us both that would be fine too.

**Edit: not that it matters, but I totally forgot about the bug screen I made in my avatar for my old 04 STi's intercooler. Brought back some old memories!***

Very intersted in the wheels!

Quote Originally Posted by Black-X View Post
    I think carnevino is talking about me. I'm really only wanting the rims but to make it easy on carnevio I was going to take the entire set. I'd be happy to split the tires with you jimbo if you want them, or if canevino wanted to split them and send them to us both that would be fine too.

**Edit: not that it matters, but I totally forgot about the bug screen I made in my avatar for my old 04 STi's intercooler. Brought back some old memories!***
    Fair enough. Carnevino, let me know if you guys don't work it out I'll be a backup.