For Sale 2012 WRX Wagon OEM Cat-Back
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2012 WRX Wagon OEM Cat-Back within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Good afternoon! I have recently came to the conclusion that having my OEM TB exhaust sitting in my spare room ...

2012 WRX Wagon OEM Cat-Back

Good afternoon!

I have recently came to the conclusion that having my OEM TB exhaust sitting in my spare room was unnecessary. I'm sure a fellow hatch owner (08-12) wouldn't mind having the anti-drone exhaust back on the car.

I upgraded to a different TBE after the break-in period recommended by Subaru. (1,000 Miles)

I don't see a point in having the exhaust if it is not going to be used. Therefore, selling it is the only option.

The TBE was taken off the vehicle by a Subaru Technician at Subaru of Dayton. There are no stripped bolts or anything. The exhaust "package" that I am selling will come with the Original "Donut" that it came with. (Connects the Down-pipe to the mid-pipe).

I am selling everything you see in the pictures supplied. (Mid-Pipe, and Axle-Back).

Already sold the Down-pipe, now just finding a new home for the Cat-back exhaust.

I will be selling all of this for 250 Shipped. Depending on the location of the buyer. If the buyer is local; I will be happy to meet half-way.

If you may have any questions, please PM me or call me at 937-789-8934.

The name is Richard.

Thanks!

Last edited by REXtafying; 08-28-2012 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Pictures

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.