For Sale 2012 WRX Wagon OEM Cat-Back

This is a discussion on 2012 WRX Wagon OEM Cat-Back within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Good afternoon! I have recently came to the conclusion that having my OEM TB exhaust sitting in my spare room ...

2012 WRX Wagon OEM Cat-Back

Good afternoon!

I have recently came to the conclusion that having my OEM TB exhaust sitting in my spare room was unnecessary. I'm sure a fellow hatch owner (08-12) wouldn't mind having the anti-drone exhaust back on the car.

I upgraded to a different TBE after the break-in period recommended by Subaru. (1,000 Miles)

I don't see a point in having the exhaust if it is not going to be used. Therefore, selling it is the only option.

The TBE was taken off the vehicle by a Subaru Technician at Subaru of Dayton. There are no stripped bolts or anything. The exhaust "package" that I am selling will come with the Original "Donut" that it came with. (Connects the Down-pipe to the mid-pipe).

I am selling everything you see in the pictures supplied. (Mid-Pipe, and Axle-Back).

Already sold the Down-pipe, now just finding a new home for the Cat-back exhaust.

I will be selling all of this for 250 Shipped. Depending on the location of the buyer. If the buyer is local; I will be happy to meet half-way.

If you may have any questions, please PM me or call me at 937-789-8934.

The name is Richard.

Thanks!

Last edited by REXtafying; 08-28-2012 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Pictures