For Sale/Trade 2012 Hatchback: Invidia Catted DP & Magnaflow Exhaust

This is a discussion on 2012 Hatchback: Invidia Catted DP & Magnaflow Exhaust within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; For sale are two brand new items for the 2012 wrx hatchback. They are literaly new in box, except that ...

2012 Hatchback: Invidia Catted DP & Magnaflow Exhaust

For sale are two brand new items for the 2012 wrx hatchback. They are literaly new in box, except that I took them out of the box for pictures - and put them right back in. I can send you more pictures if you want something specific. They have never been installed, and all the hardware is with them in the original packaging.

1. SOLD - Catted Invidia Down Pipe with divorced bellmouth - its brand new in the original box, and the cheapest I've found it on Ebay is 510 shipped, so I'll do $400 Shipped.
    2. SALE PENDING - Magnaflow Exhaust for Hatchback - brand new in original box and packaging. Cheapest I've found it on Ebay is $600 shipped, so I'll do $450 shipped. I also have (5) kartboy hangers that I will sell along with it if you are interested for a little extra. And I have the 3" Grimspeed 7-layer gasket for DP to exhaust that I can sell as well.

I prefer paypal for payment (or face to face works too). PM me for details or questions.

If you are interested in picking them up, I'll find the exact shipping cost and take that off the price (plus a little extra for your trouble) - I'll even buy you a beer when you come pick it up. I'm located in Webster, MA (1 hour from Providence, 20 mins from Worcester, 1 hour from Boston), and I work in Worcester. I am also willing to drive a little bit to make a sale convenient if we have to.

I'm selling it because (if you've read my other posts), my son has a ear disorder that makes him super sensitive to sounds, and after the 5th text message in a row from my wife asking (all very discreetly, of course) if the new exhaust is ANY louder than the stock one, I took the hint. If you are married you know what I mean. Anyway, PM me with any questions.

If you are looking for a trade, I'm looking for a Cobb Catted DP, and potentially an SPT hatchback exhaust.

I feel my prices are reasonable, but I am always open to offers. Feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Magnaflow Exhaust.jpg   Invidia Downpipe.jpg  
    Last edited by TankerTruck; 09-04-2012 at 04:27 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump for a great guy

One thing I forgot to mention is if someone wants both, I can do a discount.

I Support ClubWRX
    Both are nice parts...
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I wish I had the money at the moment, I'm even driving up that way this coming weekend! GLWS
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

You should stop by my place Calvin (mostly so i can oogle your car) - I bet we can work something out where you just leave me your credit card!

... it's just a thought...

I'd like them to sell, but if they don't sell, it's not the end of the world I guess. I don't want to lose my shirt on brand new parts, to be honest. If they don't sell, I might try to do a resonator and 3-disk insert to quiet the whole thing down, and try to pass the wife-muster. "Honestly honey, that's stock - these boxter engines are just naturally loud", but I might need a whole fleet of people to help me install everything in one night (cough cough). But I don't think that would take too much performance out of it, and it would probably drop 7-8 dB or so - which is acceptable (in my mind).

Anyway, thanks for the bumps.

Bump for price change.

someone buy these things from him! I'll vouch for him. stand up!

Bump for a local and great deal...wish I didn't already have the whole setup!

Take 400 shipped for the CBE?

PM Sent

Sale is pending on the exhaust.

The brand new DP is now $400 shipped - that's as low as I'll go. I wrapped it up in the original packaging (and then wrapped it in bubble wrap cause the original packaging from invidia was a bit weak) and taped it all up. It's just ready for a new home. Has all the original parts & equipment with it (DP/Midpipe gasket and 2 bolts).

Down pipe sold.