For Trade '12 Hatchback - New Magnaflow Exhaust for your SPT

This is a discussion on '12 Hatchback - New Magnaflow Exhaust for your SPT within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey everyone: My 2-year old son recently got diagnosed with some totally lame ear disorder, so in a (painful) attempt ...

'12 Hatchback - New Magnaflow Exhaust for your SPT

Hey everyone:

My 2-year old son recently got diagnosed with some totally lame ear disorder, so in a (painful) attempt to be a good dad (and minimizing in-cabin noise), I'm looking to trade my brand new, never installed, out of the box 1 time Magnaflow Catback exhaust, for a quieter exhaust. I can send pictures upon request, but it's the one found here, literally in the box it shipped in:

Magnaflow Catback 08+ STi / 11+ WRX Hatchback [16824] - $654.53 : Kronos Performance, Fueling the Car Lover Within

It's sitting in the original box with the original packaging on a shelf in my garage. I planned on installing it, but I'm not 100% sure now if it will be too loud for the little guy. I have a MF on my current DD, and it's not that bad, but I don't really want to take the chance.

From what I can tell, only the SPT is definitely quieter - although I am open to other options if you have a suggestion. I'm also open to selling it outright if someone is interested (you can PM me), and in the area (shipping these is a bit tough cost-wise), but that's not really my goal here.
    Last edited by TankerTruck; 08-23-2012 at 04:06 PM.