For Sale Eclipse AVN 30D
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Eclipse AVN 30D within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Selling my Eclipse AVN 30D doubledin headunit. Had it in my scion and recently got the WRX, but I've decided ...

Eclipse AVN 30D

Selling my Eclipse AVN 30D doubledin headunit. Had it in my scion and recently got the WRX, but I've decided not to install it on the WRX and go a different route. Loved this headunit, but being a poor college student, cash is definitely better at the moment haha.

It is CD/DVD/ipod ready (I will include the ipod connector cable i had to pay extra for)/mp3/AM/FM. You can also add your HD or SAT radio if you choose.

I will post a couple of youtube videos of all of its features when i had it installed in the scion.

Local is preferred, but I will ship if necessary. Location is Orange County, CA.

Price is $550. Dealerships were charging $1800 for it new, but they can suck it.

Eclipse avn 30D for sale - YouTube

Eclipse avn 30d DVD demo - YouTube

Feel free to text me at 949-702-4451 for a quicker response.
    Last edited by tee wrx; 08-22-2012 at 02:19 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump. will to trade for tsudo catless downpipe and springs that offer ~1.5" drop
    CA | MI
    2012 OBP Sedan in desperate
    need of a drop and downpipe

bump
    CA | MI

bump
    CA | MI

bump
    CA | MI

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.