For Sale FS: CT Megan racing CF Spoiler
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: CT Megan racing CF Spoiler within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have for sale a CF megan racing spoiler..will fit 02-07 Im just looking to get it out of garage..has ...

FS: CT Megan racing CF Spoiler

I have for sale a CF megan racing spoiler..will fit 02-07

Im just looking to get it out of garage..has a few issues that i dont have time to fix or want to be troubled with it

im hoping whoever wants it can fix it or just doesnt care

it has a little chunk taking out of one of the sides..carbon is still intact just needs resin to fill it..also one of the brackets on the spoiler cracked i have the broken piece as well

pictures will show everything

comes with all hardware

retails for $400 new from megan racing

$200 OBO picked up LOCAL PICKUP ONLY

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Price drop $160.00

Bump!! send me an offer!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.