For Sale have multiple Wrx for sale- denver co- 2003,2003,2004, and finnaly 2008.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on have multiple Wrx for sale- denver co- 2003,2003,2004, and finnaly 2008. within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have several wrx if someones on the market. I'm in denver and will only do cash deals, no checks, ...

have multiple Wrx for sale- denver co- 2003,2003,2004, and finnaly 2008.

I have several wrx if someones on the market. I'm in denver and will only do cash deals, no checks, no paypal, no money orders...

The following are for sale....links are to craigslist ads

2008 subaru wrx wagon premium- 66k miles, aftermarket exhaust, aftermarket rims- asking $18k http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/3203444236.html

2004 subaru wrx wagon 132k miles, aftermarket exhaust, BOV, Intake, lowered, tunned, bluetooth stereo, asking $10k http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/3193423215.html

2003 subaru wrx wagon 158k miles, aftermarket intake, exhaust, bov, tunned, short shift kit, stereo. asking $7500 http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/3156641743.html

2003 suburu wrx sedan 129k miles, 100% stock never modified. asking $9k... no craigslist ad on this one yet.

All cars have clean colorado titles, all run and drive great...
    Last edited by limpemall; 08-13-2012 at 02:54 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

why does this look so shady to me?....
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

I'll take two
    2012 Limited Black Pearl WRX
    My Build to Destruction
    52 Week Project

Yeah let me go grab $18k from under my mattress
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

i drive the 04 as my daily driver but i cant pass up a good deal so i pick them up. nothing shady, just good clean fun.

Must be nice to just have 20k laying around
    My Build to Destruction
    52 Week Project

Quote Originally Posted by limpemall View Post
    i drive the 04 as my daily driver but i cant pass up a good deal so i pick them up. nothing shady, just good clean fun.
    Just wondering though, why does only cash work? Who ever actually will only carry $18k in cash? That's some bills in a suitcase kinda thing and honestly not very safe. What's wrong with a cashier's check or paypal wired funding...or hell even a money order?

That's the only reason people think weird things about this thread.

No accusation of any kind, but usually when someone only accepts cash, the seller is a shady character in the business of selling stolen good, not wanting a paper trail or anything pointing to him. Just some food for thought
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3

I wish I had 5k let alone 18 to blow hahah
    My Build to Destruction
    52 Week Project

i can see your point, but i worked in a bank and have seen counterfeit money orders, cashiers checks and even fraud based wire transfers,
    18k in cash is only like a stack of 100's 3 inches thick ... but i appreciate the advice. if its a local bank and i can verify a cashiers check in person i'd take it.

I Support ClubWRX
    Do you mind posting links to the CL ads?
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

NP i'll put them in the original post

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by limpemall View Post
    18k in cash is only like a stack of 100's 3 inches thick
    Yes, and if you get pulled over with that amount of cash, you have to hire a lawyer to get the cash back..... While it is not technically illegal to have that amount of cash, if caught with it you have to deal with asset forfeiture where the po-po automatically think you are doing something illegal, which is a major head-ache. Not to mention that when you go to deposit that amount of money in your bank, they have to notify the IRS and the treasury so that you can be investigated for how you got that much cash.
    Stink-Eye Mob #39
    N.E.R.D. Operative #8

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonWRX View Post
    Yes, and if you get pulled over with that amount of cash, you have to hire a lawyer to get the cash back..... While it is not technically illegal to have that amount of cash, if caught with it you have to deal with asset forfeiture where the po-po automatically think you are doing something illegal, which is a major head-ache. Not to mention that when you go to deposit that amount of money in your bank, they have to notify the IRS and the treasury so that you can be investigated for how you got that much cash.
    I paid $9k in $100 bills for my bugeye. All of it fit in a regular envelope...

Was a PITA to count out, lol.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    I paid $9k in $100 bills for my bugeye. All of it fit in a regular envelope...

Was a PITA to count out, lol.
    I remember when I sold my motorcycle for $3500...that was all in $20s! I wanted to punch the guy in the teef

I Support ClubWRX
    I will provide 3" of $100 bills after my grandfather in Nigeria has received the car. I'll throw in another 25.4mm of 20's for shipping.
    '12 WRX Limited, 5-door -- Black

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.