For Sale 02 - 07 WRX intercooler, intake piping, and more!

This is a discussion on 02 - 07 WRX intercooler, intake piping, and more! within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; For sale is a stock intercooler off of a 2002 WRX, taken out of the vehicle around 100k miles. Stock ...

02 - 07 WRX intercooler, intake piping, and more!

For sale is a stock intercooler off of a 2002 WRX, taken out of the vehicle around 100k miles. Stock plastic (accordian) Y-pipe and rubber throttle body coupler hose are included with this. The rubber mounting dampers are included and in great condition. Plastic BPV gasket also included, in fair to good condition. Perfect for replacing a damaged stock unit on a 02-07 WRX, or for reverting to stock condition.

I'm also selling the pre airbox intake piping from this vehicle. This includes the "U" joint elbow with intake silencer box (aka "the tumor"), and the air inlet piece - basically everything from the stock intake tract before you reach the air filter. Removed from the vehicle around 85K miles, very good condition.

Finally I also have a stock air diverter, once again from the same 2002, also removed around 100k miles. For clarifcation, this is the piece which sits beneath the hood scoop to direct air across the intercooler and turbo heat shield. Unit is in very good condition with rubber seal and vibration dampening/weather stripping all intact.

All prices are before shipping, which I'll calculate based on your preferred shipping method and location. If you're in the Phoenix area, then local pickup is available. Images are available on request. Please PM me with any interest, and thanks for looking!

EDIT 8/28/2012: I have lowered the prices on the stock components. Keep in mind that these are asking prices, feel free to make me an offer on them!

Asking $15 OBO for the stock intake piping.
    Asking $25 OBO for the diverter.
    Asking $55 OBO for the intercooler.

Samco hoses have been SOLD
    Last edited by devik; 08-29-2012 at 08:39 PM.
    2002 Silver Bugeye WRX - Bugeye Mafia #327
    "Stage 2" + STI TMIC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump
    "Stage 2" + STI TMIC

Bump!
    "Stage 2" + STI TMIC

Can you post pics of the intercooler hoses? If you have the coupler and the "Y" pipe that is under the intercooler I may take it off your hands!

I'm assuming you mean the Samco hoses; check the image! I've cleaned these thoroughly inside and out, and the BPV recirc hose has never been installed.

Thanks for your interest!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hoses.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	133.7 KB 
ID:	107872
    "Stage 2" + STI TMIC

I will probably take them. What would shipping cost to 34104, Naples Florida. Just standard shipping, cheapest in other words

dude you have resistors, transformers, and a DIP in you pocket with your change? that's awesome... FREE BUMP!
    N.E.R.D. # 3.579545 MHz

Bugeye Mafia v 2.0 # 371

pete25r's build