For Sale/Trade 04/05 VSI Racing carbon fiber hood&trunk (NC)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 04/05 VSI Racing carbon fiber hood&trunk (NC) within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; for sale today i got a carbon fiber hood & trunk by VSI racing. they are both in very good ...

04/05 VSI Racing carbon fiber hood&trunk (NC)

for sale today i got a carbon fiber hood & trunk by VSI racing. they are both in very good condition but they need a new clear coat no dents or cracks tho. the hood is no longer bieng made by VSI so it is a bit rare. i want this to be picked up but if you want it shipped you will be paying for the shipping and handling i am located in greensboro, nc. these parts came off of my 05 sti so i know they will fit 04/05 impreza/wrx/sti models not sure about 06/07. i want $1000 for the set or 700 for the hood and 500 for the trunk when i bought them the hood was $950 and the trunk was $800 also will trade for parts of equal value
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN2212[1].jpg   DSCN2213[1].jpg   DSCN2214[1].jpg   DSCN2211[1].jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

up

Hey text me more pics of the trunk and hood. I'm very interested. 4434588664

up

Up

up need this sold i can work the prices out if you msg me

up

Sorry for the OT question, but what tires are those on your wheels?
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

they are the original potenza summer tires

up

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.