For Sale 2011 Stock WRX Tires - Dunlop SP Sport 235/45R17
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2011 Stock WRX Tires - Dunlop SP Sport 235/45R17 within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Switched out to Continental DWS, and these have been sitting around in my studio for a few months, taking up ...

2011 Stock WRX Tires $350 - Dunlop SP Sport 235/45R17

Switched out to Continental DWS, and these have been sitting around in my studio for a few months, taking up all my room... need to get them out of the way! Taken off at around 7k miles, half highway miles, look as good as new to me. Looking for $350 obo, local pickup in the SF bay area only.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-08-05_18-06-49_677.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	107315
    Last edited by mezner; 09-18-2012 at 01:46 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

let me know how this goes for you, I also have some 2012 stock tires sitting around(or will be shortly)

bump with price drop!

Wrx 2011 Tires

Quote Originally Posted by mezner View Post
    Switched out to Continental DWS, and these have been sitting around in my studio for a few months, taking up all my room... need to get them out of the way! Taken off at around 7k miles, half highway miles, look as good as new to me. Looking for $350 obo, local pickup in the SF bay area only.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-08-05_18-06-49_677.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	107315
    Hi:

Is it local pick up only if I pay for the shipping? Can the price to be negotiable?

It's local pickup only, and firm on price.

How do you like the Continental DWS?
    Do you live in the NY tri-state area and were out and about with them last night and this morning in the snow, slush, and ice?
    Have a deal with my local tire shop for a purchase of a full set, $169 each which includes mounting, balancing, stems,etc...they, and every other tire shop I contacted won't accept a swap or take some money off of a trade in of the stock the 2013 stock Dunlop Sport Summer tires (Tire Rack quotes them at $236 each) that only have 200 miles on them (get ready to see a FS post).

Thanks in advance

-MACE-
    Last edited by pmacey; 11-08-2012 at 05:00 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.