Want To Buy Looking to buy WRX!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Looking to buy WRX!!! within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Looking to buy a WRX 2004-2007 for 10,000 or less i live in maryland willing to drive a little ways ...

Looking to buy WRX!!!

Looking to buy a WRX 2004-2007 for 10,000 or less i live in maryland willing to drive a little ways to pick up. Need it to be automatic and less than 130,000 miles

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by DR.eff.dat.evo. View Post
    Looking to buy a WRX 2004-2007 for 10,000 or less i live in maryland willing to drive a little ways to pick up. Need it to be automatic and less than 130,000 miles
    WHY

Quote Originally Posted by jthatch12 View Post
    WHY
    Because i never fully learned to drive manual and i live right outside Baltimore but if i get a manual im just going to get a STI. So another question would it be worth it to get the STI and go through the whole learning to dive stick again?

It's not that hard to learn how to drive a standard.

So it looks like im looking to buy a 04 STI now then for around 10,000

If I can teach my 16 year old cousin to drive a stick, anyone can haha. Just takes practice and lots of it. When I got my first car (genesis coupe) I didn't know how to drive stick and learned on my way home from the dealership haha. Now, three years later. I couldn't imagine having a car that isn't a standard.
    2012 Limited Black Pearl WRX
    My Build to Destruction
    52 Week Project

Quote Originally Posted by DR.eff.dat.evo. View Post
    So it looks like im looking to buy a 04 STI now then for around 10,000
    You are going to VERY hard pressed to find an STI at that price. NEAR impossible. Get a WRX, If you're willing to drive to SJ, I know a guy locally thats selling an 03 Sedan with 112k mile for only 6900.

yeah any STI at 10k will either be completely trashed, or on a salvage title.

So like 16,000 for a decent one? I can't really go much higher

Yeah from what I've seen when I was looking for my WRX.

Ok never mind about the STi it just came to mind being 18 with a sti is going to kill me in money so im back down to the wrx but oh well trade up when i turn 25. Should i go dealer or owner sales?

Yeah even a WRX is going to kill you for money I usually prefer to go private owner, as dealer's prices are inflated. But it is a little more convenient sometimes to go with a dealer. It was super hard to find a WRX wagon around here, I ended up driving 2.5 hours to get mine. I talked the dealer down like 1800 because of some minor problems with the car and it had been sitting there for 2-3 weeks.

Read all the buying guides on this forum and nasioc.

Yeah the price of the car it's self doesn't bug me I would almost prefer a dealer. I'm talking about USAA killing me in insurence. And I'll look at that when I get on my laptop. Thanks to you all for all the help by the way

Yeah I'm 30 and have a wife and kid, insurance is like 40 a month for me lol. I've forgotten how much of a PITA it can be.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast