Want To Buy Looking to buy WRX!!!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Looking to buy WRX!!! within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Looking to buy a WRX 2004-2007 for 10,000 or less i live in maryland willing to drive a little ways ...

Looking to buy WRX!!!

Looking to buy a WRX 2004-2007 for 10,000 or less i live in maryland willing to drive a little ways to pick up. Need it to be automatic and less than 130,000 miles

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by DR.eff.dat.evo. View Post
    Looking to buy a WRX 2004-2007 for 10,000 or less i live in maryland willing to drive a little ways to pick up. Need it to be automatic and less than 130,000 miles
    WHY

Quote Originally Posted by jthatch12 View Post
    WHY
    Because i never fully learned to drive manual and i live right outside Baltimore but if i get a manual im just going to get a STI. So another question would it be worth it to get the STI and go through the whole learning to dive stick again?

It's not that hard to learn how to drive a standard.

So it looks like im looking to buy a 04 STI now then for around 10,000

If I can teach my 16 year old cousin to drive a stick, anyone can haha. Just takes practice and lots of it. When I got my first car (genesis coupe) I didn't know how to drive stick and learned on my way home from the dealership haha. Now, three years later. I couldn't imagine having a car that isn't a standard.
    2012 Limited Black Pearl WRX
    My Build to Destruction
    52 Week Project

Quote Originally Posted by DR.eff.dat.evo. View Post
    So it looks like im looking to buy a 04 STI now then for around 10,000
    You are going to VERY hard pressed to find an STI at that price. NEAR impossible. Get a WRX, If you're willing to drive to SJ, I know a guy locally thats selling an 03 Sedan with 112k mile for only 6900.

yeah any STI at 10k will either be completely trashed, or on a salvage title.

So like 16,000 for a decent one? I can't really go much higher

Yeah from what I've seen when I was looking for my WRX.

Ok never mind about the STi it just came to mind being 18 with a sti is going to kill me in money so im back down to the wrx but oh well trade up when i turn 25. Should i go dealer or owner sales?

Yeah even a WRX is going to kill you for money I usually prefer to go private owner, as dealer's prices are inflated. But it is a little more convenient sometimes to go with a dealer. It was super hard to find a WRX wagon around here, I ended up driving 2.5 hours to get mine. I talked the dealer down like 1800 because of some minor problems with the car and it had been sitting there for 2-3 weeks.

Read all the buying guides on this forum and nasioc.

Yeah the price of the car it's self doesn't bug me I would almost prefer a dealer. I'm talking about USAA killing me in insurence. And I'll look at that when I get on my laptop. Thanks to you all for all the help by the way

Yeah I'm 30 and have a wife and kid, insurance is like 40 a month for me lol. I've forgotten how much of a PITA it can be.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.