Want To Buy Looking to buy WRX!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Looking to buy WRX!!! within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Yeah speeding tickets really mess it up more too. But I can just get a WRX and mod it a ...

Yeah speeding tickets really mess it up more too. But I can just get a WRX and mod it a little it will be just as good to me

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yeah lol. I have a colorful past with traffic law :-D

yeah mine may me 3 or 4 times as much at least

I know I'm a hell of a drive away, but I'm trying to get rid of my '05 WRX if you're interested. It's silver, mostly stock except for a stage 1 Cobb AP which I'm willing to give away with the car. It has 80,000 miles on it. I love my car but can't afford to have three cars right now since my second child is on the way. I'm also willing to meet you half ways drive if need be. Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by monchis View Post
    I know I'm a hell of a drive away, but I'm trying to get rid of my '05 WRX if you're interested. It's silver, mostly stock except for a stage 1 Cobb AP which I'm willing to give away with the car. It has 80,000 miles on it. I love my car but can't afford to have three cars right now since my second child is on the way. I'm also willing to meet you half ways drive if need be. Let me know.
    Are anyother people looking at buying it? If not how long are you willing to hold on to it?

Nobody's looking, I was planning on selling it to carmax or some place like that just to get rid of it. I would much rather sell it privately though. The only thing is that I still have a loan on it, so upon payment you would have to wait a bit to receive the title. If you don't mind that, then it could very well be yours. How long of a wait are we talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by scarmack View Post
    If I can teach my 16 year old cousin to drive a stick, anyone can haha. Just takes practice and lots of it. When I got my first car (genesis coupe) I didn't know how to drive stick and learned on my way home from the dealership haha. Now, three years later. I couldn't imagine having a car that isn't a standard.
    hahaha! Me, too. I drove a brand new standard Honda Civic Si off the lot of a dealership without knowing how to drive one. You can imagine the looks I was getting from the sales people.

Well yeah Carmax sounds like a good idea then. Because by the time I get a new job the loan out and money for that trip it's going to be a month or two

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12