For Sale Bugeye JDM HID Headlights + A/F I/C

This is a discussion on Bugeye JDM HID Headlights + A/F I/C within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have for sale a pair of JDM HID Headlights that will fit an 02-03 WRX. They include all wiring ...

Bugeye JDM HID Headlights + A/F I/C

I have for sale a pair of JDM HID Headlights that will fit an 02-03 WRX. They include all wiring needed to hook up to the factory harness and the leveling switch for the interior. They are still set for a RHD and were never converted. It never bothered me and didnt blind oncoming drivers. Everything is in good shape with no broken tabs or nicks on the lenses. The lenses have normal wear that can be buffed out if wanted. These were the best purchase I made for my WRX. Not only did they light the road up, they look awesome! Sold the car and now I need to sell the lights. I paid $1100 about a year ago and would like to get $900 out of them now. I will also throw in a set of rock guard vinyl cover for the lights. I paid $50 for them but never installed.

Also I have a aftermarket intercooler I bought off ebay. It is larger than stock but still bolts up to the stock mounts. It includes all hardware and couplers. It has a couple of bent fins but nothing major. Make an offer...

Finally, I have an aftermarket scoop diffuser that was also an ebay purchase. It bolts under the hood in place of the stock rubber molding and directs air into the intercooler. I never installed it and it is still in the box. Make an offer..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Headlights Pair.jpg   Intercooler.jpg   Scoop Diffuser.jpg   Diffuser Box.jpg   Headlight Left.jpg  

Headlight Right.jpg   HID Wiring.jpg