For Sale Saab 5x100 16x6.5 with tires
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Saab 5x100 16x6.5 with tires within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hi. For sale are these rare Saab 5x100 16x6.5 +55 wheels by Enkei. Weighted to be about ~16lbs each. Nice ...

Saab 5x100 16x6.5 with tires

Hi. For sale are these rare Saab 5x100 16x6.5 +55 wheels by Enkei. Weighted to be about ~16lbs each. Nice track wheels or winter set. My intention was to use these as winter wheels but found a winter set (wheels + tires) package instead. I have never used these as I bought these used by another person. They were in poor/dirty condition and I spent many hours putting elbow grease into them to look cleaner. I'd like to get $400 OBO. I can ship at buyer's expense but I do not have boxes. I intend to cover the wheels with cardboard to prevent shipping damage (this method was adopted from how discount tire direct shipped wheels/tires to me in the past). I do not recommend driving on these tires as 2 have serious inner wear. They are all about 4/32nds Fuzion 205/55/16. Thanks for looking.

Price: $400 OBO (shipping at buyer's expense)

I do not have itrader status here but you can check my itrader on legacygt.com as JaeGT

Last edited by xJae; 07-27-2012 at 02:05 PM.
    2012 Satin White Pearl WRX Base Hatchback
    Torqued Performance Stage 2

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    These would make most excellent winter wheels and save me having to drop 1000 dollars plus on dedicated summer wheels... Sounds good but I won't have 400 bucks to spare for a while.
    Drive Hard, Stay Driven..

Quote Originally Posted by KRowe View Post
    These would make most excellent winter wheels and save me having to drop 1000 dollars plus on dedicated summer wheels... Sounds good but I won't have 400 bucks to spare for a while.
    thanks man. I think these wheels will still be for sale when you've saved up for them. haha.

Bump

bump still FS

Sold. Please close thread

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.