For Sale Brand New Dunlop SP Sport 01 Ultra High Performance Summer Tires

This is a discussion on Brand New Dunlop SP Sport 01 Ultra High Performance Summer Tires within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Brand new Dunlop SP Sport 01 tires. These are Ultra High Performance Summer tires. Size 235/45R17. These came new on ...

Brand New Dunlop SP Sport 01 Ultra High Performance Summer Tires

Brand new Dunlop SP Sport 01 tires. These are Ultra High Performance Summer tires. Size 235/45R17. These came new on my 2011 Subaru WRX and I removed them for the winter. I got some new wheels and don't need these tires. They have been sitting in my basement for the last year but were only driven enough to put the car on the truck when it was shipped to me.

The following is a link for tirerack where you can find additional information. Sale price at tire rack is $940 plus an additional $67 in shipping. Email if you would like to see pictures of the actual tires.

I will sell for $500 including all shipping costs. Email me at sbm7b6@gmail.com if you are interested in buying.

DunlopSP Sport 01

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

where are you located?

Central Missouri

Quote Originally Posted by musam3 View Post
    Brand new Dunlop SP Sport 01 tires. These are Ultra High Performance Summer tires. Size 235/45R17. These came new on my 2011 Subaru WRX and I removed them for the winter. I got some new wheels and don't need these tires. They have been sitting in my basement for the last year but were only driven enough to put the car on the truck when it was shipped to me.

The following is a link for tirerack where you can find additional information. Sale price at tire rack is $940 plus an additional $67 in shipping. Email if you would like to see pictures of the actual tires.

I will sell for $500 including all shipping costs. Email me at sbm7b6@gmail.com if you are interested in buying.

DunlopSP Sport 01

Just a heads up its 67$ for tirerack to ship it if you were to try and ship it it would be way more then that pretty sure they get deals for being a cmpany and all
    Stink-Eye Mob #333
    2011 Lightning Red WRX
    Stage 2+ 93

So, by 'Brand New', I'm assuming these have less than 100 miles on 'em?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsalami View Post
    So, by 'Brand New', I'm assuming these have less than 100 miles on 'em?
    By definition of brand new would mean.. Never installed on a wheel.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"as good as used gets" is a more appropriate term.. either way $500 for tires with that low mileage is a good deal even if shipping is a extra $100 bucks. I've run two sets of these bald on my wrx (aprox 32K mi out of factory set and right around 25K mi on second set) They wore well and held up great for a street tire.

op, pics might help your cause
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

They are at my parents house right now. Should be back that direction on Wednesday this week and I'll get some pictures. And yes, as good as used gets is a better term. They were installed at the factory on my car. Driven onto the shipping truck and removed at the dealership before I ever even drove the car. Less than 10 miles is more accurate.