For Sale ARC Air Induction Box for 2000 - 2007 WRX / STI

This is a discussion on ARC Air Induction Box for 2000 - 2007 WRX / STI within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a used ARC intake induction box designed to work with the stock pipe. Purchased from Mackin Industries before ...

ARC Air Induction Box for 2000 - 2007 WRX / STI

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	107052Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.1JPG.jpg 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	107053Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo2.jpg 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	107054

I have a used ARC intake induction box designed to work with the stock pipe.

Purchased from Mackin Industries before they closed down. Had it brand new when used and just found in garage with all my other junk.
    Box is in great condition. The foam part is missing a layer where the R is suppose to be. It got scraped off a bit from being under other parts and stuff.

Other than that this box is in great shape. No crack or holes. Minor blemishes. Box only.

Asking $350 for this great box that you can no longer buy. Fits 2nd gen wrx/sti models. for sure 2000-2005.

Was originally in a 2000 wrx and migrated over to 2005 STI. No low ballers. No blocked numbers.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by aznjomama View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	107052Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.1JPG.jpg 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	107053Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo2.jpg 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	107054

I have a used ARC intake induction box designed to work with the stock pipe.

Purchased from Mackin Industries before they closed down. Had it brand new when used and just found in garage with all my other junk.
    Box is in great condition. The foam part is missing a layer where the R is suppose to be. It got scraped off a bit from being under other parts and stuff.

Other than that this box is in great shape. No crack or holes. Minor blemishes. Box only.

Asking $350 o.b.o for this great box that you can no longer buy. Fits 2nd gen wrx/sti models. for sure 2000-2005.

Will ship if needed but have to figure out the price.

Was originally in a 2000 wrx and migrated over to 2005 STI. No low ballers. No blocked numbers.