Want To Buy Want stock 04-05 WRX brakes
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Want stock 04-05 WRX brakes within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Looking for a nice set of WRX brakes. (rotors and calipers) I need them for my 2004 STi New or ...

Want stock 04-05 WRX brakes

Looking for a nice set of WRX brakes. (rotors and calipers) I need them for my 2004 STi

New or used is ok.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ok, point out the elephant in the room. Why go from brembos to stock wrx brakes?

Sent from my DROID2 Global using Tapatalk 2

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by UEDan View Post
    Ok, point out the elephant in the room. Why go from brembos to stock wrx brakes?

Sent from my DROID2 Global using Tapatalk 2
    Rally, I'm guessing. 16" rally wheels will not clear the STI Brembos. I believe the 4/2 pots do clear 16" wheels, though, IIRC. A set of those would be preferable to the single pots.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

Ya I'm building my STi for stage rally and brew to plop on 15" rims. Those nice brembos are just too big.

I'm just looking for average( affordable) brakes so I can put my new tires/rims on. Looking at a set of wilwoods right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bcdark View Post
    Looking for a nice set of WRX brakes. (rotors and calipers) I need them for my 2004 STi

New or used is ok.
    I'm parting out an 04 wrx. Have all brake componets for sale still.
    Dirty Crew #8807
    02 wrx 246awhp sold to get 03
    03 wrx 400awhp also sold to get a house
    currently shoping though

Want stock 04-05 WRX brakes

Quote Originally Posted by Wilz02wrx View Post
    I'm parting out an 04 wrx. Have all brake componets for sale still.
    I'm sorry I should have updated this. I have found some wilwoods for the rally car already. So as of right now I don't need those. Thanks though

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.