Want To Buy Looking for a 2004 blue hood scoop
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Looking for a 2004 blue hood scoop within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Like it says I need a new scoop. Needs to be blue and in perfect condition. Thanks...

Looking for a 2004 blue hood scoop

Like it says I need a new scoop. Needs to be blue and in perfect condition.

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User wrxturbowagonguy's Avatar
    SubaruGenuineParts.com check this place out thats where i got mine and it looks amazing on my 04 wrx wagon

+1 to OP. I too am looking for a WRB Hood scoop for an 04. WRX or STI....and I'll offer anyone OP's price + 5 dollars

Subaru parts don't sell it painted....and I don't want to go through the pain of having mine resprayed.

OP? Did you just jack my post bro

Naw you have dibbs. Playin. But if there were a big enough market for 04 blue scoops right now (Which apparently there isn't), I too am in need. Good luck finding one

What's wrong with yours? My paint has almost all the way flaked off and I only have 74000mi on it right now.

My scoop is the only thing on my car that has flawless paint...

Haha mine is opposite. I have 5 door dings and a rock chip in the front but my hood scoop is missing about 40%paint lol

Mine's the same as you Speedtreetz. The paint on the car is gorgeous, but I have huge patches of missing paint on the scoop. I have 127K highway miles. So I was assuming, too many miles of road rash and not frequent enough coats of wax?? Or my car has skin cancer. One of the two.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.