Want To Buy WedsSports SA55m For Stock setup: 02 Wrx.

This is a discussion on WedsSports SA55m For Stock setup: 02 Wrx. within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Title says it. Lookin for Black with blue Edge 17'' or 18''. Lemme know what you got. Pm or post. ...

WedsSports SA55m For Stock setup: 02 Wrx.

Title says it. Lookin for Black with blue Edge 17'' or 18''. Lemme know what you got. Pm or post. Prefer local pickup Around Sacramento CA. Thx

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    ????????

WedsSport Brand Site | WedsSport SA55M | weds CO., LTD.

Ah, an SA55m. There is only one 5 x 100 size in 18" x 10" with a +50 offset. Don't think that would be a very good fit.

Same place I got the TC105N: Evasive Motorsports | PH: 626.336.3400 Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm PST: SA-55M
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 07-12-2012 at 04:38 PM.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Is that just out of the question> Could I make it fit with spacers or something? Thx

I Support ClubWRX
    No - spacers are for wheels with an offset value that is too high (too close to the inside of the wheel well), and they are not the best way to go.

A great read: Wheel FAQ: Read if you are thinking of buying some! - NASIOC

Why is wheel offset important? Wheels using improper offsets can cause damage or accelerated wear on suspension components or body panels. Correct Impreza wheel offsets are:
    Width ........ Offset

6.5" ....... +53 to +55
    7.0" ....... +50 to +53
    7.5" ....... +47 to +50
    8.0" ....... +43 to +47

If your wheel width and offset is within this chart or close (+/- 2mm), your wheels have the proper offset.

Edit: I was somewhat disappointed with the quality of the finish on the TC105Ns I bought. It was not very durable and lacked the up close smoothness of the OZ wheels. Expensive wheels should have a premium finish.

I've bought two sets of wheels from OZ and was quite pleased with their finish, especially on the new Alleggaritas. Very smooth and uniform down to the smallest visible detail. After three months, I have yet to see a chip.
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 07-12-2012 at 05:34 PM.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Whats the 100 refering to when you say 5x100? Is that the diameter of the wheel hub>? If so, couldn't a larger diameter hub wheel fit with a hub spacer like the ones im using now? Or am i completely lost and upside down..?

I Support ClubWRX
    5x100 is the bolt pattern of your wheels. +50 is not a correct fitment at all. Depending on the body style your going to need about a +35-+40

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC